meteoTV: Free forecasts for your TV screen
meteoTV is a (new) digital signage service from meteoblue for display of weather information on private and public screens.
With meteoTV, you can show meteoblue forecasts on your screens (TV or PC) automatically, with continuous automated updates. This service is useful for screen displays in public places, such as offices, hotels, shops or malls, as well as on private screens.
meteoTV is available for every location in the world and it is completely fot free. meteoTV supports the most popular screen aspect ratios (like 16:9). meteoTV allows you to display the most used forecasts and to customise the display on your screen to fit your audience purpose.
What you need
To get started, you need:
- Own or create an account
- a TV or Computer screen
- a web browser installed on the screen
- continuous internet connection
- a one-time configuration step (see next item)
Use a PC and connect it to your TV as SmartTVs dont always support all features.
The configuration is simple:
- Open the configurator .
- Find your location with the global location search .
- Save your meteoTV .
- Open, edit and delete your meteoTVs in your account settings .
Includes a 5-day and a 3-hour interval forecast. Both optional.
Furthermore, you can create up to three own slides with our simple text editor. The choosen slides will be shown in a choosen interval of time and then change.
- The information presented by meteoTV must not be collected by machine/bots and not be stored on other devices.
- The information presented by meteoTV must not be used to create your own products or visualizations. For such purposes, meteoblue offers a weather API.
- Acceptance of the meteoblue general terms and conditions.
meteoTV is a new service and we appreciate your suggestions and feedback.
Enjoy continuous real-time precision weather !