- Location search
- Site assessment
- Access to various maps
- Plug & play solution for your business case
- Technical specification can be found here
- Optimise your site selection and site assessment
- Compare different locations with solar reports, solar maps or raw data
- Hourly time series from 30 years of global weather simulations
- Horizontal irradiation (GHI) and other variables within high precision tools
- Numerous variables worldwide to your specific site as a database to your own country
You need raw data for software implementation, additional variables or countrywide database? We offer a wide range of products for solar energy - site search.
Products for Solar Energy - Site Search
Solar report - Radiation variability
Analyses of availability and variability of radiation or PV-power for any site in the world. Based on the hourly time series since 1986 the radiation climate of your site is analysed. The interannual, seasonal or daily radiation distribution is summarized in intuitive graphics to support your site selection or system management strategy. Check out our solar report sample for Basel, Switzerland.
Solar history - Raw data
solar history offers raw data as hourly, daily or monthly time series or TMY (Typical Meteorological Year) since 1985 with a spatial resolution of 30 km for the following variables:
- solar radiation
- PV reference yield
- cloud cover
- temperature and dew point temperature
Other variables on demand.
Based on 30 years of hourly radiation data, meteoblue offers various maps with a spatial resolution of 3-25km for any country in the world. Solar maps allow you to compare different sites in your region at first glance.
To assure the highest quality level of your ordered radiation data we can compare the last years of solar history data with satellite observed radiation data. Then the model data is used to extrapolate quality of satellite data to a 30 years hourly time series with MOS.
Based on time series of different weather models and nearby temperature, precipitation and snow measurements we create a downscaled time series which contains the best meteorological expertise snow estimation for your site. The time series is delivered with a report that summarizes data sources and methods for downscaling the data to your specific site.
The solar history information can be transmitted through the following methods:
- meteoblue weather API (raw data)
- FTP (special services, raw data)
- E-Mail (solar report, special services, raw data)
- Web (monthly yield calculator)
The meteoblue solar history services can be delivered in the following format:
- png (solar maps)
- pdf (solar reports, special services)
- csv (raw data)
- json (raw data)
If you need more information concerning the prices, please send us a request to email@example.com (or click on the "contact us" button below) with the following details:
1. Coordinates of the desired place(s)(Latitude, Longitude):
2. Weather variable(s)(e.g. temperature, precipitation):
3. Time period (available since 1985- today): from .. to..
4. Interval (hourly, daily/monthly/yearly aggregations):
5. Purpose for archive data for rebate (optional)
5.1. Commercial-use (short description of data usage)
5.2. Non-commercial use (short description of data usage)
6. Additional information (optional)
6.1. Additional information for solar data (PV system information:slope angle, orientation, capacity (kWp))
6.2. Special requirements and comments