The selected place you have chosen is in the center, where both directions cross. The size of the cross-sections can be set using the distance from the center (in "degree") and you can select the starting time.
meteoblue AIR Cross-section can be used for many purposes:
- For airplane and glider flight planning, to anticipate altitude visibility and (head)winds;
- For monitoring weather fronts;
- For air inversion monitoring;
- For anticipating the freezing level;
- For understanding air currents at higher levels for (local) weather forecasting;
- And for your special purposes.
More information on the Cross-section can be found in the following document:
air_crosssection_en.pdf (408.41 kB)
meteoblue Cross-section lets you cross the AIR above you.
Here the link to the direct meteogram AIR on our website: