Please contact us
- Aggregated weather variables for 5-30 years of past data
- Simulation data with high precision
- Available worldwide since 1985
- Spatial resolution of approximately 30 km
- Weather API to integrate data and graphics into your system or website
With the meteoblue weather data you can describe the climate for an area or location. Climate data typically shows minima, averages, maxima for specific periods like days, months, years, and includes the most common variables such as temperature, relative humidity, precipitation, wind, radiation, sunshine and pressure.
meteoblue offers climate raw data since 1985 with a spatial resolution of 30 km for the following variables:
- temperature and dew point temperature
- wind direction and wind speed
- relative humidity
- solar radiation
- cloud cover
Other weather variables on demand.
On the meteoblue website you can find the meteoblue climate diagrams based on 30 years of hourly weather model simulations and available for every place on Earth. They give good indications of typical climate patterns and expected conditions (temperature, precipitation, sunshine and wind). The simulated weather data have a spatial resolution of approximately 30 km. More information and more climate diagrams can be found on the meteoblue website. We also offer the climate diagrams as raw data through the meteoblue API.
The Climate comparison shows the expected weather, compared to the weather of the previous 10 or more years. Thereby, you can see how "normal" the current weather is. The Climate comparison locates the closest place which has a weather station with minimum 10 years of reliable measurements available. The name of the place with the station is indicated in the title, as well as the distance from the selected place. The Climate comparison can be found on the meteoblue website or on demand.
The Climate observed shows the annual course of temperature, precipitation amount and days, as well as wind measurements from the closest weather station. The variables shown depend on the availability of complete and consistent measurements from the weather station and are aggregated on a weekly or monthly basis. The Climate observed can be found on the meteoblue website or on demand.
Solar climate products
Optimise your site selection by comparing different locations with solar maps and history timeseries. Based on hourly time series from 30 years of global weather simulations, we offer horizontal irradiation (GHI) and other variables within high precision tools to support your site selection.
The meteoblue climate information can be transmitted through the following methods:
- meteoblue weather API (data package modelclimate, climate comparison & climate observed)
- FTP (climate comparison & climate observed)
- E-Mail (raw data)
- Web (climate diagrams, climate comparison & climate observed)
The meteoblue climate information can be delivered in the following format:
- png (climate comparison, climate observed, climate diagrams)
- csv (raw data)
More information about climate and weather variables can be found in the meteoblue help pages.
meteoblue climate diagrams, climate comparison and climate observed are free of charge and can be found on the meteoblue website.
If you need more information concerning the prices of raw data, please send us a request to email@example.com (or click on the "contact us" button below) with the following details:
1. Coordinates of the desired place(s)(Latitude, Longitude):
2. Weather variables(s) (e.g. temperature, precipitation):
3. Time period (available since 1985- today): from .. to..
4. Interval (hourly, daily/monthly/yearly aggregations):
5. Purpose for archive data for rebate (optional)
5.1. Commercial-use (short description of data usage)
5.2. Non-commercial use (short description of data usage)
6. Additional information (optional)
6.1. Additional information for solar data (PV system information:slope angle, orientation, capacity (kWp))
6.2. Special requirements and comments