meteoblue has gained clients in 7 countries (CH, DE, GB, FR, NL, IT, RO) within 1 year of starting commercial
operations in 2007. By 2013, the customer range had increased to 21 countries, and commercial users in more than 50
countries were making decisions based on meteoblue services . By the end of 2013, meteoblue services were regularly
used by users from more than 200 countries from all continents of the Earth.
meteoblue is serving clients ranging from web design companies to tourism operators, weather services, TV channels
and large corporations.
Examples for meteoblue services can be found in different areas:
- Website display. More than 100 websites display meteoblue content
- Agriculture: crop, field and factory management
- Wind energy forecast
- Solar energy forecast
- Specific Weather station forecasts
- Astronomy: observation planning, telescope guidance
- Newspaper and TV content
- Mobile services
Through data supply, meteoblue is also serving other weather related segments. Stay tuned for more news.
Some examples of meteoblue services on the web:
and many more!
meteoblue serves institutional clients ranging from small specialists to Fortune 500 companies. Amongst others, we supply services to:
- ACW Agroscope Changins-Wädenswil
- BLV (Badischer Landwirtschaftsverlag)
- Weinbauinstitut Baden-Württemberg
- Agrarmeteorologie Rheinland-Pfalz
- Fraunhofer-Institut für Techno- und Wirtschaftsmathematik ITWM
- Migros Genossenschaftsbund
- RTL B.V.
- Siemens AG
- BASF AG
- Syngenta AG
- Etihad Airways
- Salini S.p.A.
- Pessl Instruments
- ergon Informatik
- meteoArena s.n.c.
- Meteoservices Russia
and hundreds of others.
Clients who wish to be added to our client list, please contact us.