What we offer: access options
meteoblue wants to make meteorological information as useful as possible to users. In addition to our web applications, we develop and offer mobile applications.
meteoblue weather Apps are free of charge. With the yearly subscription, you can enjoy:
- App widget
- App free of advertisement
Enjoy one of the most comprehensive weather-specialised websites available online. Free of charge access to a wide range of weather Forecasts, Climate, Archive and historical data. If you register for free, you can:
- save and manage your own location favourites
- test point+ for 14 days and enjoy the premium content
- subscribe to the meteoblue Newsletter
- subscribe to meteoMail for weather forecast sent to your email inbox daily
- configure meteoTV for meteoblue forecasts on your screens (TV or PC)
- take a part in writing weather reports
- share weather photos from your locations
Put meteoblue weather on your website or blog. The Widgets are free of charge for use on commercial and non-commercial websites.
- Weather Widget 3h
- Weather Widget day
- Weather Widget seeing
Get daily weather forecasts by email for free. meteoMail is free of charge and can be unsubscribed at any time. With a few clicks:
- Search and choose the desired location.
- Select which time of the day you want to receive the email.
meteoTV is a (new) digital signage service from meteoblue for displaying weather information on private and public screens. You just need to:
- Login/Register on meteoblue.com
- Configure and save your own meteoTV
- Use the URL on the web browser on your TV screen
- Establish internet access for your TV.
With point+ , you get access to all diagrams and functions on the meteoblue website:
- Meteogram, Meteogram SNOW, Meteogram AGRO, Meteogram AIR for 6 days
- Soundings, Stueve, Cross-Section, Trajectories, myMap
- Weather archive and many other functions
- no advertising
You can subscribe to point+ for 31, 92, 183 or 365 days or get a one-time free 14 day test trial.
With history+ you gain immediate access to the vast meteoblue weather simulation archive, for any selected place on Earth, including unlimited downloads and access to interactive interfaces for data analysis.
- hourly historical simulation data since 1985
- 100% complete without gaps
- available for the most common weather variables, such as temperature, precipitation, relative humidity, solar radiation, wind speed and wind direction
- interactive tools like year comparison, histogram, wind rose and risk assessment
- unlimited downloads for one year, for the selected location(s)
- multiple formats, such as csv and png.