For specific customer needs, meteoblue also offers to deliver the weather data by E-Mail - one-time, occasionally or regularly.
One-time / occasional raw historical data delivery
If you need raw historical weather data one-time or occasionally, we will send the desired data as csv-file through E-Mail.
meteoblue offers a complete history data set for any place in the world with hourly data. The weather history simulation data is available since 1984 with a spatial resolution of 30 km. High resolution history data is available since 2008 for nearly any place in the world. For capacity reasons, not all weather variables and atmospheric levels are available.
meteoblue offers raw data for the following weather variables:
- temperature and dew point temperature
- wind direction and wind speed
- relative humidity
- solar radiation (GHI, DNI, GNI, GIF, DIR, GTI, Extra terrestrial radiation)
- low, medium and high cloud cover
Other weather variables on demand.
Regular data delivery by E-Mail
If you need regular weather data, and usage of the API is not feasible, we offer to send regular E-Mails, containing the requested weather data.
With this service, we offer to send E-Mails with:
- any meteoblue weather data API-packages (forecast and history)
- any images and weather maps that are available through API
- any combinations, extractions, transformations or aggregations of the aformentioned data sources
- any desired regularity
- various selectable data attachement formats (eg .csv, .xlsx, .pdf)
On specific customer request, meteoblue conducts verifications, validations, comparisons and other sorts of weather data analysis. The resulting reports are sent to the customer by E-Mail.
Please contact us
If you need weather data for special purposes through E-Mail, please contact us.