meteoTV is a (new) digital signage service from meteoblue for displaying weather information on private and public screens.
With meteoTV, you can automatically show meteoblue forecasts on your screens (TV or PC), with continuous automated updates. This service is useful for screen displays in public places, such as offices, hotels, shops or malls, as well as on private screens.
meteoTV is available for every location in the world and it is completely for free. meteoTV supports the most popular screen aspect ratios (like 16:9). Furthermore it enables the display of the most used forecasts as well as the customization of the display on your screen in order to fit your audience purpose.
What you need
To get started, you need:
- Own or create an account
- a TV or Computer screen
- a web browser installed on the screen
- continuous internet connection
- a one-time configuration step (see next item)
Use a PC and connect it to your TV, because SmartTVs don`t always support all features.
The configuration is simple:
- Open the configurator.
- Find your location with the global location search .
- Save your meteoTV .
- Open, edit and delete your meteoTVs in your account settings.
Includes a 5-day and a 3-hour interval forecast. Both optional.
Furthermore, you can create up to three own slides with our simple text editor. The chosen slides will be shown in a chosen interval of time and then switch to the other one.
- The information presented by meteoTV must not be collected by machine/bots and not be stored on other devices.
- The information presented by meteoTV must not be used to create your own products or visualizations. For such purposes, meteoblue offers a weather API.
- Acceptance of the meteoblue general terms and conditions.
meteoTV is a new service and we appreciate your suggestions and feedback.
Enjoy continuous real-time precision weather !