- Gapless hourly weather data from 1979 and up to 14 days ahead for any location worldwide
- Highest accuracy forecasting by combining various weather models, observations and measurements with proprietary machine learning algorithms
- Improve your project management based on weather maps, images and raw data for land, sea and various levels of the atmosphere
- Attractive entry offers, flexible price models and highest reliability are acknowledged by customers from more than 50 countries
The meteoblue Weather API provides access to the world's largest weather database,
allowing for quick and easy
retrieval of weather and environmental data in various output formats and as ready-to-use
Get a free test-access today and see for yourself how easily our API can be integrated into your system, website or application.
- Most common
- Helpdesk support
- Package API
- Image API
- Helpdesk & IT support
- Bronze features
- Maps API
- Meteorological consulting
- Silver features
- Dataset API
- Business & IT consulting
Available Weather APIs
meteoblue offers numerous weather variables which are grouped into history and forecast packages. There are different packages for specific use cases like agriculture, renewable energy and many others. The data packages are available for different historical and forecasting time-ranges.
The Dataset API gives access to the world largest weather database with more than 50 different datasets and hundreds of variables. Climate predictions and site comparisons based on typical and extreme years provide help in securing long term investments.
With the Maps API you can get access to innovative weather maps that cover the whole world with a wide range of weather data overlays, including temperature, precipitation, pressure and many more. Furthermore, the Maps plugin offers stunning animations for wind, satellite images and weather radar.
Get access to a wide range of images, such as meteograms, pictoprints and cross-sections, which help to make complex weather information more comprehensible.
Instant access to the most commonly used weather data forecast packages. Uniquely accurate hourly data for up to 14 days ahead.