- Maximizing your annual yields with optimised agricultural strategies
- Assessing return of investment of land management measures on your farmland
- Analyzing cost benefit ratios of an irrigation system for your farmland
- Comparing plant growth on different sites with past weather data
- Global database or API service for automised implementation into your farm management software
- Hourly time series from more than 40 years of global weather and environmental databases
- Numerous weather variables and soil information for any specific site worldwide
You need raw data for software implementation, additional variables or countrywide databases? We offer a wide range of products to optimise agricultural strategy.
Products for Agricultural strategy
meteoblue offers thousands of images from different categories, that can easily be integrated into the your farm management software. These images can be individually customised as they are available in many languages for any location on Earth.
meteoblue climate diagrams show seasonal climate patterns of any specific location worldwide. Thus, these images are perfect to assess the seasonal weather conditions of your agricultural sites. For Agriculture we recommend all our climate diagrams:
meteoblue offers a year comparison tool, that allows to compare the current year with the last years. This helps to assess the frequency and conditions of extreme years in relation to the last year.
meteoblue offers several risk assessment tools, that bring site assessment to a new level. In the agriculture sector this is especially useful to evaluate the cost benefit ratio of irrigation systems. Furthermore we recommend following risk assessment tools:
Data packages (raw data)
To support strategic agricultural decisions, we recommend the following data packages:
- Historybasic - contains defined time series of the most common variables (e.g. temperature, precipitation, wind speed, relative humidity)
- Historyagro - contains variables related to agriculture
- Modelclimate - contains climate estimates of the most common variables
If you need more information and prices for business purposes, please send us a request to email@example.com (or click on the "contact us" button below) with the following details:
- Desired data package/image:
- Approximate number of daily request: (e.g. number of locations x number of daily updates)
- If you want to test the meteoblue API for free for 14 days, please also provide the organizational details:
- Company name:
- Address (street, postal code, city, country, website):