- Optimizing the resource planning of your farm with high precision weather data
- Improve scheduling of sowing and spraying activities with our meteogram images
- Know the soil trafficability of the next days for any specific site worldwide
- Assessing weather trends of the next 3 months using seasonal forecast
- Assess the expected yield by comparing plant observation and weather data
- High resolution weather models assure accuracy in complex terrains
- Numerous variables for any specific site worldwide
With globally consistent, high quality weather data, you can ensure optimal scheduling, early yield estimation and maximum yields.
Products for Agricultural Resource Planning
meteoblue offers thousands of images from different categories, that can easily be integrated into the your farm management software. These images can be individually customised as they are available in many languages for any location on Earth.
meteoblue offers a wide range of meteograms, that give an overview of the general or specific weather of the next days. These are especially useful for an optimised timing of fieldwork activities. We recommend you the following meteograms:
meteoblue offers a year comparison tool, that allows to compare the current year with the last years. For example the Growing Degree Days (GDD) of the current year can give an indication on the expected yield.
Seasonal forecast images show the regional anomalies for the next 6 months for areas of 100km by 100km or larger.
meteoblue offers various layers of our weather maps, that can easily be integrated into your website or print media. All maps are available through the meteoblue API and on the meteoblue website. The meteoblue API delivers the maps as graphics in PNG format that have to be implemented on a map (for example GoogleMaps). For agricultural resource planning we recommend the following layers:
Data packages (raw data)
For agricultural resource planning we recommend the following data packages:
- basic - contains 7 day forecast of the most common variables (e.g. temperature, precipitation, wind speed, relative humidity)
- agro - designed for agriculture (e.g. evapotranspiration, soil temperature and soil moisture)
- current - contains nowcasting information about the current weather
- wind - contains 7 day forecast of wind related variables (e.g. wind gust, air density and 80m values)
- clouds - contains 7 day forecast of detailed cloud layer information
- trend - contains 14 day ensemble forecast
- trendpro - contains advanced 14 day ensemble forecast
- seasonal - regional anomalies for the next 6 months for areas of 100km by 100km or larger
If you need more information and prices for business purpose, please send us a request to firstname.lastname@example.org (or click on the "contact us" button below) with the following details:
- Desired data package/image:
- Approximate number of daily request: (e.g. number of locations x number of daily updates)
- If you want to test the meteoblue API for free for 14 days, please also provide the organizational details:
- Company name:
- Address (street, postal code, city, country, website):