- Assessing actual and potential yields of your site for optimised crop selection
- Compare different locations to find suitable farming regions
- Knowing frost and drought risk of your site on a weekly basis
- Hourly time series from more than 40 years of global weather simulations
- Meteograms and other images make your complex decisions easy
- Numerous variables worldwide for your specific site or as a database for your country
You need raw data for software implementation, additional variables or countrywide database? We offer a wide range of products for agricultural site assessment.
Products for Agriculture - Site assessment
meteoblue offers thousands of images from different categories, that can easily be integrated into the your farm management software. These images can be individually customised as they are available in many languages for any location on Earth.
meteoblue climate diagrams show seasonal climate patterns of any specific location worldwide. Thus, these images are perfect to assess the seasonal weather conditions of your agricultural sites. For Agriculture we recommend all our climate diagrams:
meteoblue offers advanced site assessment tools, that allow comparisons of all common variables based on more than 30 different data sources with highest accuracy. This helps to find the perfect crop that is suitable for weather and soil conditions of any site worldwide.
meteoblue offers several risk assessment tools, that bring site assessment to a new level. For agricultural site assessment this is especially useful to assess the frost, heat, flood and drought risk of specific crops:
Data packages (raw data)
For agricultural site assessment we recommend the following data packages:
- Historybasic - contains defined time series of the most common variables (e.g. temperature, precipitation, wind speed, relative humidity)
- Historyagro - contains variables related to agriculture
- Modelclimate - contains climate estimates of the most common variables
If you need more information and prices for business purpose, please send us a request to email@example.com (or click on the "contact us" button below) with the following details:
- Desired data package/image:
- Approximate number of daily requests (e.g. number of locations x number of daily updates):
- If you want to test the meteoblue API for free for 14 days, please also provide the organizational details:
- Company name:
- Address (street, postal code, city, country, website):