There are 3 levels for wind risk, which are represented in different colours on the maps. A wind risk is indicated, if within the indicated period, the gusts of wind in the selected area exceed the threshold speed during at least one hour. The following stages are valid:
- Yellow: Gusts of wind with a speed below 80 km/h.
- Orange: Gusts of wind with a speed between 80 km/h and 110 km/h.
- Red: Gusts of wind with a speed of over 110 km/h.
There are 3 stages for precipitation risk, represented on the maps in different colours. The symbols indicate the predicted intensity of the precipitation.
- Blue: Less than 60 mm within the preceding 24 hours
- Light purple: Between 60 mm and 90 mm within the preceding 24 hours.
- Red surface: Greater than 90 mm within the preceding 24 hours.
For specific local risks, consult the local forecast.