- Multiple output: Images, maps or raw data
- Huge choice of weather variables
- Various formats
(JSON, CSV, PNG, etc.)
- High speed delivery
- Attractive pricing
- meteoblue next level climate simulations with hourly weather data of more than 30 years
- Analyzing extreme years (P10, P90) of different weather variables
- Finding the ideal site with the combination of weather and environmental data
- Estimating your cooling or heating demand accurately with cold winter or hot summer years
- High speed access to hourly weather time series since 1984 within less than one second
- More than 30 different datasets including measurements, observations, simulations and statistic information
- Knowing the weather risk (frost, drought, storm, flood, etc.) of your site on a weekly basis
- Intuitive climate diagrams show the seasonal conditions of any location worldwide at one glance
To improve business advantage of your site selection – access meteoblue climate data within a matter of seconds
Advanced climate simulations
meteoblue offers thousands of images from different categories, that can easily be integrated into your web application. These images can be individually customized as they are available in many languages for any location on Earth.
On the meteoblue website you can find the meteoblue climate diagrams based on 30 years of hourly weather simulations and available for every place on Earth. They give good indications of typical climate patterns and expected conditions (temperature, precipitation, sunshine and wind). The climate diagrams are available on the meteoblue website or as raw data through the meteoblue API.
The climate comparison shows the expected weather, compared to the climate values (mean weather of the previous 30 years). Thereby, you can see how "normal" the current weather is. The climate comparison locates the closest place which has a weather station with minimum 10 years of reliable measurements available. The name of the place with the station is indicated in the title, as well as the distance from the selected place. The Climate comparison can be found on the meteoblue website or on demand.
The climate observed shows the annual course of temperature, precipitation amount and days, as well as wind measurements from the closest weather station. The variables shown depend on the availability of complete and consistent measurements from the weather station and are aggregated on a weekly or monthly basis. The Climate observed can be found on the meteoblue website or on demand.
meteoblue offers advanced site assessment tools, that allow comparisons of all common variables based on more than 30 different data sources with highest accuracy. This helps to find the perfect location that is suitable for weather and environmental conditions of any site worldwide.
meteoblue offers several risk assessment tools, that bring site assessment to a new level. This is especially useful to assess the frost, heat, flood and drought risk of any location worldwide:
Data packages (raw data)
For climate assessment we recommend the following data packages:
- modelclimate - contains climate estimates of the most common variables
- historybasic - contains defined time series of the most common variables (e.g. temperature, precipitation, wind speed, relative humidity)
- historyagro - contains variables related to agriculture
- historywind - contains special wind variables
- historyclouds - contains special cloud variables
- historysolar - contains solar radiation variables
Other weather variables can be provided on demand.
If you need more information and prices for business purpose, please send us a request to firstname.lastname@example.org (or click on the "contact us" button below) with the following details:
- Desired data package/image:
- Approximate number of daily requests (e.g. number of locations x number of daily updates):
- If you want to test the meteoblue API for free for 14 days, please also provide the organizational details:
- Company name:
- Address (street, postal code, city, country, website):