- Your site is the best on the weather. Regards F. 26.12.2017.
- The resource is great. I use it only since the last year, for ... my customers, for inquiries about the weather
forecast, ... The forecasts are very correct. Service on the site exceeds all expectations (especially valuable
"Maps of weather phenomena (New)"). A big thank you for
your work. melnikovf, 25.11.2017.
- I have been using meteoblue for a year now since I first saw the advertisement of the site in December, 2016. I
must admit the site is super and above anything else ever available in the Meteorological Services World, I had
had seen. Keep it up guys! You have promoted me personally and made life easy throughout the DRC, where travel
is mostly by Air. Issuing of Aerodrome
Reports and Forecasts made simple. Wonderful SIGMETS, ARFORS,
Area Forecast with a combination of multimodel.
Satellite images, environment, climatology,
experience and training, I really made it. I have finally subscribed for one year point+, in order to support and add value to my work in
serving the world. Joseph M. 25.11.2017.
- The best site for meteorological information. goodkedr, 25.11.2017.
- I like both the 7 day forecast and the 3 day Special Air forecast, because they give me the
sort of information I need for paragliding and hang-gliding. Obviously in these strange days, reliability is not
so great, and I appreciate that you signal how reliable the forecasts are. ... I often
wonder if it would help to have people giving you an actual report from the ground. Would it help in tailoring
your models? Thanks. Ross, 11.11.2017.
- Simply brilliant. I am a yacht delivery skipper operating in the Med, meteoblue is always open on my boat.
Change not a thing. Terry, 05.11.2017.
- Thanks. I just wanted to say thanks to whomever maintains this weather info for us. I'm not sure if this is a
voluntarily thing or hobby, but it's very useful to me for sure! I'm a big fan of Mission Trails, which includes
Cowles, Lake Murray as well as the Oak Canyon and Fortunas and this one station seems to provide all of the info
that I need in one spot. The temps also help decide on
which part of the park I want to check out on that day. Very cool for sure. Regards, Justin, 23.10.2017.
- A site to be appreciated, I'm glad for what you do. Cristian P. 20.09.2017.
- I am responsible for an emergency communications center in São Tomé and Principe. The information you give me
are very useful, so that together with the information of the local meteorology, we can envisage preventive
measures for the good of the populations. Carlos M.D., 20.08.2017.
- Very good site. I use it often and with pleasure during my sailing holidays in Germany and Danmark. I like the
critical sense that appears in the pages that give insight in the trustfulness of the forecasts in the past. H.
- I am very satisfied! It's easy to understand and versatile. Lajos H., 20.05.2017.
- Impressive site and content! I like the ability to create widgets, and
miss the ability to choose the meteogram
format as a widget. That would be awesome! It seems to be quite heavy on resources to be made, which may be a
reason to not having it available. It would nevertheless be awesome :-D . Keep up the excellent work! Best
regards. Marc C. 25.03.2017.
- The website is amazing and the Android app too, but I'm really crazy about these new maps! I love
The best, full featured weather forecast service ever! Dario, 2017-02-16.
- Verrrrrrrrrrrrry usefull ! G.G. 21.01.2017.
- I think 'now', it is very Good for local or country level weather forecast. I am from Pakistan, I am using this
site for a long time and now am satisfied for this improvement... U. Arshad. 18.01.2017.
- Looks great (and a Happy New Year). Ben, 01.01.2017.
- Fantastic tool. Nothing else compares. Thank
you. J.Ross, 29.12.2016.
- I am Impressed by work, design and art shown in maps. I am providing weather services for
the UN department of peace keeping operations in the DRC. I am responsible for issuing Aerodrome forecasts for
what are called "Team Sites" (Sake, Walikale, Masisi, Kashebere, Nyabiondo, Pinga
Butembo, Beni, Kisangani,
Kindu, Mbandaka, Kananga, MbujiMayi...)
and rest of the Congo. This is to ensure safe, accurate and cost-effective air operations. I just discovered the
site yesterday, December 29, 2016. I have seen them much, much better than those I had known before. Expert and excellent modern technology. It will definitely make my work easier and
accurate. However, I am still busy studying the maps, accuracy
and effectiveness of all the models being run and whose products are provided to users. In fact, I would rather
had many more stations were provided for Congo D R, being the largest country in Central Africa but also a
conflict zone. Joseph Jameson Madimbo, 30.12.2016.
- Hello, I would like to tell to your team that I love your website. Very pleasant and helpful. This one will be
placed in my favorites for one of my future trips. Have a nice day. Richard, 25.12.2016.
- Looks good, the weather
map. Andy, 17.12.2016.
- meteoblue, You are the best. mike B., 03.12.2016.
- Hi all, thanks for an excellent, widespread, detail, comprehensive, live(almost live), mostly accurate weather report software. It is helpful for agro, wind power, research etc ... I want to suggest one thing -- The opacity
of overlay layer of data over the map should be adjustable manually
(by user) , arrow lines should be slim enough and dark. I think it is one of the best weather forecast sites on
the internet. Keep up the good work. Leonard, 09.11.2016.
- As a sailor mostly based in the Ionian Sea, I'm realy happy about your precise forecast... Specially the windmodel and satelite frame showing the
general situation with the last two hours records. Best E. Lackner, 19.10.2016.
- Absolutely brilliant. Have used a number of weather reporters, this is by far the best with great detail. Martin Booth, 15.10.2016.
- Hi I love your meteograms. I fly a microlight and find
these good for forecasts for winds and clouds. I love the visual forecast for the week, particularly the cloud
cover and heights. ...Many thanks. John. 05.10.2016.
- Thank you, You are best..M. Teke, 19.09.2016.
- I use every day this site. It's very good! B. Vladu, 12.08.2016.
- The site is extremely good. It gives you all the information you need. I personaly consult your site every
morning, especialy when I'm going to fish. Well done. Congrats. M. Sorici, 12.08.2016.
- I constantly follow. My mother lives in a high risk zone
(floods) and I want to thank you for diversified and accurate information you provide! Elena D., 10.08.2016.
- Your site is fantastic. As an engineer I find the graphics
intriguing and the explanatory notes excellent. It is now the only site I visit before
making a decision on traveling or going out. Well done. Paul, 09.08.2016.
- Excellent information and fantastic graphs, thanks. Melene
- Great site! Love the HTML widgets!
Appreciate the astronomy 'seeing' forecasts as well!
...Darren E., 30.07.2016.
- I love meteoblue ongoing improvements and additions even in minor things. Raed S.
- Thanks for weather in Bucharest, Romania. OK, 12.06.2016.
- Really, we are very thankful for the data you have... provided in your
website. It was more useful to
complete our task within a week. Keep going, gudluck. Regards, V.C., 14.05.2016.
- Excellent site. Definitely the most useful for those of us who work out of doors. Andrew, 25.04.2016.
- It is excellent, I use it daily for my weather predictions. Thank you. D. Suarez, 23.04.2016.
- All tourists access to your weather information for our area. They are very satisfied all the time. Thank you on
their behalf. T. Munteanu Romania, 09.04.2016.
- This website is very good. I like it. John. 29.03.2016.
- My main interest is a farming project in Botswana Kgalagadi, near Tshabong with little
rain but extensive area - I tried to move the
clouds on the iPhone screen to our advantage (joke) but no response -
your info is very valuable as you can see the real cloud movement - and was acurate thank you. Theodor
- This is great, the first time I was able get weather at a glance. S.A.B. 27.02.2016.
- Salam. Very great job you do ! As precise as it could be ! Thank you. 27.02.2016 [from Algeria].
- Super site about the weather, all clearly and in detail !!! Thank you very much to the creators of this site !!
from Russia, 22.02.2016.
- Hello. I would like to thank you for an excellent site! I regularly use especially your multimodel and it is something that is unique
on the internet and most accurate, as far as weather forecasts. Thanks very much and I wish you all the team
good luck. Sincerely, Tomáš Zeman, 14.02.2016.
- Best weather website that I have found and I have tried many. T. G. Taylor, 14.02.2016.
- I am very pleased with meteoblue. The margin of error is negligible. Esteem and my respect for everything you do
!!!!!! Marian I., 11.02.2016.
- I have rarely seen and now use regularly a weather website like this. It is so easy to interpret and to get the
weather information I need and am interested in. It's range of locations is a nice surprise, for me
it covers the Village I live in to a city in New Zealand .... wonderful ! Keep up the good work! R. Harding ,
- Your site and forecast are terrific! Thank you! Ive been using them for six months in Chamonix and Annecy,
France for paragliding, in Aix en Provence, in Rome, Italy, and now in Cambridge, MA USA. The page is quick to
load (unlike w...gr..d), contains almost all the useful information I need ..., and the layout is clear and
uncluttered. Thank so very much! Nicolai Cauchy, 28.01.2016.
- Great site! Impeccable work, [up-]to date information! Arkady Forsikov, 28.12.2015.
- Great site - most useful. Thank you very much. I'd be most interested if you published data on the accuracy of precipitation forecasts. Dr. J.
- Good Weather forecast, i like it.... Eddy, 04.11.2015.
- Extraordinario!!! Amazing & Outstanding!! Mejor imposible! My sincere congratulations for such an efficient
product!! Federico, 28.10.2015.
- Wonderful, MARAVILLOSO. Daniel Suarez. 16.09.2015.
- Your site is great, congratulations. Marco Ortiz, Ecuador, 30.08.2015.
- Super site, clear and concise and generally accurate. I particularly like the cloud and rain videos. Keep it
up!!!1 Jon, 13.08.2015
- A fantastic site offering and a good Weather Forecast. Graeme Newton, 28.06.2015
- As a pilot I find meteoblue an invaluable aid to gaining an overall view of the areas weather conditions. I find
it to be the most accurate of all weather apps especially for the longer range forecasts. Reg Hole 06.05.2015
- Want to let you know that I love your new weather site. Very functional and quite accurate. Robert Bates,
- The update with the Sea/surf forecast is just perfect! Very well done! Thank you very much for your work. G.V.
- A good site weather! Everything is there. From the Arctic to Antarctica. 01.06.2015.
- meteoblue is the best ! Weather blue is the best site of its kind in Europe. Dorin Tudoreanu, 22.05.2015.
- Excellent new website! Data very reliable.Congratulations. Graphics very clear and not overdone with too much
detail like some other websites. Kobus Botha- South Africa. 20.05.2015
- The most information about weather. It's the best weather site..!!! Yannis, 06.05.2015
- Dear meteoblue team! Best of internet weather page prepared! Congratulations! I wish you successful work!
Welcome, Vincze, 06.05.2015
- Excellent. A lot of information, very good design. Dorinnic, 05.05.2015
- Dear meteoblue. Me and two of my friends are working with our final essay of this semester and our time in high
school. Our project is mainly about astronomy with details surrounding Jupiter and it's moons. Therefore we
followed the website for information on the daily seeing index... We would also like to thank you while we're
still at it for being such an informative website with loads of lovely perks. Thanks in advance, Marcus Neidert,
Albert Annis, Joel Tovstedt. 09.04.2015.
- Hello! I'm a fan of your website. It's one of the best weather websites on the web. Ovidiu, 08.04.2015
- Thank you in advance for this bonus. I greatly appreciate your efforts in order to provide us the best
(accurate, intuitive) free weather service on the Internet. Best regards and Happy Easter. Emil M., 04.04.2015.
- I really enjoyed your mini game Happy Easter to you all, and keep on doing what you’re doing, I love meteoblue!
Greetings from Serbia! Milan, 01.04.2015
- your site is extremely helpful particularly for looking ahead 14 days. we have good meterological services in
this country but your forward (14 day)forecast cannot be equaled and I accept with gratitude and understanding
the inaccuracies that are bound to occur in long range forecasting. Aaron Cohen, 27.03.2015
- Hi there Meteoblue team. I Love your site! the most accurate I've seen and now almost the only one I use.
- Hi. I love your website and some of the displays are great. I use it for microlight flying. The displays that
show cloud height are particularly informative in several ways. The Radar and cloud cover maps are great to
check incoming weather. John Boardman, 12.03.2015
- Your site is very good, love it. 02.02.2015 Roman Zitny, Slovakia
- I really like using meteoblue , because it is very helpful in the work. 27.01.2015, Asrul Saparuddin, Indonesia.
- Thank you very much for your extremely promp and accurate information. You are professionals bar none. Impressed
and thank you. Tony Pilato, 16.01.2015
- I think your site is great and far more accurate than all the other forecasts I follow. One query, what does
brown shading on the precipitation forecast on
the daily summary mean? Thanks. 10.01.2015. [Reply: The brown shading for the precipitation forecast appears on
the front page, in the daily summary, when expected precipitation amounts exceed 20 mm/day].
- Thank you very much for your site - wonderful. Mahmoud, 09.01.2015.
User feedback from 2014 and 2013
- Your website presents information in a very good way. Keep up the good work. Attilio Di Marco, 16.12.2014
- Hello meteoblue-Team, just recently I stumbled over your weather site and I have to say: it's the best that
I've ever visited! It's my default one now ...- especially because it focuses heavily on forecasting and
sophisticated visualization. Great! I have some suggestions/comments for you:
- in the meteograms, it's nice (and new for me) to see the
forecast distribution of the clouds. However, it would be more useful for the end user to also show the amount
of sun expected (e.g. as yellow bars attached to -i.e. hanging from- the top of the cloud cover figure - showing
the hourly duration of sunshine). That'd be great!
- the All-in-One meteogram shows the wrong symbols
at night (with the sun, if no complete overcast); that cannot be right ;-) The 5-day meteogram shows more realistic
symbols (the moon);
- in the 7-day weather, could you also manage to include the UV-index? This would make
it complete (for me)....
I very much like the 'rainSPOT' diagrams! They can basically replace the often
hard to control precipitation radar. Nice idea! Is there a way to see them hourly? There are much more features
on the site that I haven't explored yet. It's like a playground ;-). Thanks again for this very pretty weather
site! I would also welcome an Android app (although
the mobile site works Okay for me). Cheers, M. Herrmann, 05.12.2014.
- It is excellent, I must say. Thank you very much. Nguyen Hoai, 17.10.2014
- Fantastic! And thank you for continuing to provide such reliable forecasts! Last winter was a great one for
Meteoblue - it was accurate throughout a very unusual winter... Last winter I kept looking at the maps and
thinking "that can't be right..." and then I'd see the webcams of Madesimo and Madonna di Campiglio buried under
a metre of fresh snow. Sean Newsom, welove2ski, 09.09.2014.
- Very good site for flying on ultra light (paramotor). Thank you very much. Alain Fievez. 27.08.2014.
- First, thanks for the great forecasting site and all your efforts to improve it. I use it a lot. I would find it
very useful to have an indication of air pressure included in the 7-day weather graphics, the 'Meteogram'. It looks as though it could be included
easily in the cloud and precipitation picture
as a black line, without causing any confusion. Thanks again and keep up the good work. Ed, Athens, 22.08.2014
- In general, I like the format and accuracy; you were 7 minutes wrong on the start of the thunderstorm last night
which I consider incredible! Just one question: what is the kilometre size of the square showing the Local short-term precipitation forecast? PS: You are far more
accurate than the competition. David (France), 19.08.2014
- I'm using meteoblue.com for several years for operative planning of various trips through Europe - and I'm very
satisfied with your forecasts and services!
Best regards, Martin Mikusiak, 17.08.2014.
- Keep up the good work – I have a pilot’s license and I use the website to help plan when to fly a few days in
advance. Kind regards, David W. 16.08.2014.
- Always great and accurate forecast! Congratulation! Gianpaolo Pillinini, 09.08.2014.
- Well done on the updated site. Everything I need is there! Very clear and simple to interpret as well. MG,
- Just viewing meteoblue on PC. Love the new design!...I have been using meteoblue for several years now.
Especially when traveling abroad or making plans for travelling ;-). A. Sterk, 05.08.2014.
- Good morning, we have been living for four years in Tennessee (USA) and are daily user of meteoblue (and big
fans). Unfortunately, we are not so happy with the new view. We lack the detail view for forecasting the next 5
days. Proper rain is rather sparse with us in summer and we have 'learned', i.e., that a real rain chance only
applies here from about 80% [probability
upwards]. The simplified weather icons give little information and throughout the detail view you could quickly
the find interesting key points of the day without having to click-to-day. So what is still available or planned
again? Tom Moore, 03.08.2014. [Editor: Detail
view is back since 04.08.2014].
- Certainly the new layout is nice and clean, but a bit slower to use. Btw. the insolation curves are nice to
compare with the wrf forecast for the French site i glide at, and also with the rasp gliding forecast for the
UK. For a free site meteoblue is extremely nice, so these are small beefs, and i have already made bookmarks on
my Nokia home screen to work round those new menus! Steve, 03.08.2014. [Editor: concerns will be solved next
- Hello, The weather information you provide is excellent and very useful. However, I do not find any information
regarding the humidity. Any way to have it indicated? Thanks and regards. JJ Gagnebin. 02.08.2014. [Editor: The
relative humidity can be found : 1. on our main page, if you click on "More details / hourly data " (under the
rainSPOT); 2. in the Meteogram AIR . 3. on the
- Love the fresh new look website. Am very impressed with the mobile version, especially as I seem to spend ever
more time on my iPhone. Jim, UK, 01.08.2014.
- I like the new meteoblue, especially the "see all in one go" view. ufly4fun, 01.08.2014.
- Really like the new site. Just one thing would improve it: Change the colour of the current day highlight to
make it a little lighter than it is. When your first arrive on the page, the highlight from the 'forecast' link
on the left merges with that first day's colour which makes the overall effect less clean. Jon Cage 31.07.2014.
- I am using Meteoblue for at least 15 years. You improved my everyday life and that of my family. We use your
forecast when going to the mountain, to adapt the swimming pool heating, to check before any outdoor/indoor and
many other decision. It was for me the main reason to switch to the smart-phone. Your site is a rare exception
of the service which does not downgrades with new features. Usually I do not welcome changes, but with meteoblue
there is never problem. So just 2 remarks. 1. The radar map does not appears on my Firefox 31.0 (Ubuntu 12.04),
2. It seems that for some time you do not display any more the time-stamp of the last update which is a valuable
information. Did I miss the new location ? Thank you Andre, 30.07.2014. [Editor's note: ...Radar: It should work
now ... The time-stamp of the last update is on the main page, below the text. Click on "Show details / hourly
data". If you allow cookies from www.meteoblue.com, then the setting will remain.]
- I really like your new design! I am using your website few times a day and I appreciate very much how simple and
organized it is. And thank you for memorizing my "last visited", it is helpful as I am always looking for the
same locations. Thank you for the good job! :) Diana, 31.07.2014
- I love the new design, it feels refreshed, more friendly, light colors just amaze me. I'm using this site for a
long time, because most of the cases are reliable. I also like favorites because I can quickly access, check the
weather around the world. I know, that it will be little chance to add it in the future, but if somehow could
extend the favorites (mean we could add a little more location), I think most of us (users), will be quite
pleased. I remember when I saw, that you could add 50 locations, I said it's a lot, but when you can add almost
any location( including places where weather station doesn't exist) you can fill up pretty quickly. You guys
doing a tremendous job, keep up the good work. Have a nice day. Sincerely, A happy user, Lehel, 30.07.2014.
- Hi all, I truly believe that the design overhaul was long due and that the refreshing of the site css makes it
more up to date. However, the "last visited" dropdown links should remain accessible with one click instead of
two. It was really nice to be able to switch very quickly between several weekend options, and this feature has
become more of a hassle. Warmest regards, Benjamin. 30.07.2014. [We will add this function again soon - thanks
- Thanks a lot for very good forecasting! Andrew Kolotenko, 27.07.2014.
- I find this site really useful. So far it has proved to be the most reliable for our area of all the sites that
I monitor. Peter Reece (Western Cape, South Africa), 24.07.2014.
- Thanks for the invite to sample and give feedback to your new web site. I have only recently started using
meteoblue as I'm fed up with the poor forecastinggiven by the French Meteo web site (I live in France). If I may
make a small request though, as a retired pilot, I like to see a surface pressure chart (forecast and actual) as
well as rainfall radar, satellite imagery, wind velocity, etc. Armed with this information, I am able to see
what is developing in the Atlantic. Would it be possible to add this type of chart to the beta version. Thanks
for a great service. Bob Samme, 19.07.2014. [Maps are available for surface pressure as well
as rainfall radar, satellite imagery, wind velocity, the new version
should make them easier to find].
- Compliments, according to me you beat [a major local provider in Italy] by far!! A. Filippa, 07.07.2014.
- Hello, My wife and I are big fans of meteoblue. We have been wondering why there is both green and blue in the
little boxes that show intensity and distribution of precipitation... Richard Halpern, Virginia, US, 23.06.2014.
[answer: see rainSPOT]
- I felt the need to tell you that lately I am quite happy with your forecast. I was mostly following yr.no, but I
am converting to Meteoblue fan. Of course, I will keep reading data from NOAA , but for a quick check, it looks
nothing beats Meteoblue. I am paraglider pilot and wind forecast is quite important for me. My "field
observations" in the last period say that you get it right in the most cases. Very important when you have to
travel 100km to the nearest take off. Keep the good work :) - Marko Stamenovic (via Facebook), 18.06.2014
- I really, really appreciate this feature [Red: radarSPOT]
-it allows me to really have an idea what’s going to be happening in our locality in the next hour or so, more
precisely than any “forecasts”. I assume this is because the “forecasts” require more human intervention. We use
this several times per day to make decisions on what we are going to do-one could call them “banal” decisions,
but it’s the kind of thing that makes life easier. Congratulations on your site. 13.05.2014.
- Thanks! For providing me and my colleagues with good and precise weather forecasts! And for keeping your webpage
very professional and detailed. 24.04.2014.
- I read your meteogram for paraglider purpose and I appreciate your work a lot, so precious especially for wind
and cumulus clouds prediction: thank you very much! Riccardo, 12.02.2014.
- new myMap: I just wanted to thank meteoblue for continuous
additions: we were awaiting the precipitation maps for long time :D. Best for meteoblue. Raed Sawalha,
- Dear Sirs, since 3am till 3.30pm is has been cloudy in Malacky [Slovakia]– no rain! All prominent and important
meteorologists and their weather stations were simply wrong!!! Only you predicted zero rainfall (precipitation)
and you were right! Let me express my compliment to your professional work – you are the best! Bajo Miroslav,
- Your web site is excellent, very interesting, and easy to use ...Titou des Garrigues 27.05.2013.
- The most accurate for my area and also the best presentation. Riccardo Gaboardi, Italia, 17.04.2013.
- Hi, I am very delighted to say that you are doing a very great job, especially in the weather forecast. I am
from Rwanda, a country that is known as "country of 1000 hills". It has many mountains, and when I used your
products, it was almost correct. meteoblue predicted 23mm at 1400 in Kigali, and we got 22mm at 1200 in Kigali.
So keep it up. Louis Kanobayire, 28.03.2013.
- Hello. We use your tools, and weather forecasts for more than two years. We are very satisfied. Congratulations
to the accuracy and timeliness. In our sport, these reports are vital. Thank you. Dusan Stevovic, adriafly,
User feedback from 2012
- ...it is at worst a very minor nag for an otherwise very good weather site (I'd say the best I know, at least
for what I use it for). I use other sites as well,... (legally I am obliged to) but I depend mostly on MeteoBlue
for planning and executing my balloon flights. Having a good idea of what is happening in and just above the
boundary layer really helps. :-) Soft landings, Frank Schweppe, balloon pilot in France, 27.12.2012.
- Wonderful site. I enjoy it as a former meteorologist of the KNMI, de Bilt, Netherlands. Very organized and clear
information. Well cared maps and graphs. Awesome. Thank you. Ben Wammes, Bunnik, NL, 24.12.2012.
- Really well done job guys! With this redesign you are the most usable weather forecast around and finally usable
also on mobile. myneur, 27.10.2012.
- A truely excellent upgrade to an already great site. Much easier to read and detail is presented in a logical
format. Makes other sites look out dated and only guessing. My thanks for an accurate and usable site. sarge
- My 1st reaction to opening MeteoBlue was "Wow!" :) Brilliant new design!! Kudos guys! Also kudos for the great
weather forecasts! I use this site as my 1st choice every time I plan to go out flying, and even though
sometimes the micro-climate is playing tricks on us, the forecasts have always been trustworthy, so a BIG THANK
YOU for all your great work! Best regards, Cristian from Transilvania. 25.10.2012.
- Love the website! It's very accurate and easy to navigate. I also really like the new design. Whoever created
it, did a great job. Thanks for your services! Andi Drajan (3D Artist & Photoshop Editor) 25.10.2012.
- Love your new-look weather site, keep up the good work. Mary Cadogan, 24.10.2012.
- Dear Meteoblue, I look forward to the new (BETA) design my favorite weather site. BRAVO! Greetings from Serbia,
from Trstenik!. Meteotrstenik 24.10.2012.
- My next point on the wishlist would be an android app... I have read the motivations why there is no app at the
moment. I understand them, but I also think that a service that can forecast weather so impressively only on the
basis of numbers should be able to handle that ;) Of course the most important thing is the core functionality.
While checking the service almost daily for a year or so I have noticed improvements for example in the
prediction of low clouds and fog, now they are almost always accurate. Congratulations! Best regards, Marco,
- Wow! Wonderful design and functionality! Thank you for the service! Best Regards! Arthur Kiseljov, 24.10.2012.
- Love the new site - the old one was good but this is even easier to access all the information. And the best
bit? - accuracy!! I love the rainSPOT forecasting and the 'feels like' temperature. The iconography on the new
site is clearer and the scroll-down feature to look at each day is excellent. Keep up the good work and thank
you! Gini Wells, 18.10.2012.
- Your forecasts are amazing: I was just in central Siberia at a field station; downloaded your weather forecast
for the next day via satellite. It forecasted rain at 11pm, not 10 pm nor 12 pm. Lo and behold it rained at 11pm
and not at 10pm or 12pm. This was much better than the local forecast from Roshydromet. Our Russian colleagues
were extremely impressed - keep up the great work! Cheers, M. Heimann, Max-Planck-Institute, Jena, 10.10.2012.
- ... your PROFI help for us (CZ balloonist)... model computed for CH (3 km raster) is optimal for me (CZ is on
border, but correct computed), and quality of generation ... of maps are excellent. Igor Krizak, 27.09.2012.
- Many thanks. meteoblue and meteo4me are great. Phil Sinclair 27.09.2012.
- Your page already had a very clear layout - now it's even better. Concise, clear, meaningful. We were recently
in the Dolomites, the lodge caretakers all used meteoblue. Judith Siegrist 21.09.2012.
- Literally speaking, had I not accidently run across your website living here in Belgium, it would be a constant
battle for me determining when I can walk. I also walk in the farmers areas and thunder and lightening is very
tricky but as long as I make the time window I can live with my guess from your prognosis... I use 4 different
websites to determine when and where I can walk and yours is on average the best and I have it saved in my
browser to start immediately. Regards, Jeff. 06.09.2012.
- You are the best. Many thanks for your works. I am with you (from Řepy, Czech Republic) more than 2
- Good day! your site has long sought information about meteorology, it contains many interesting maps, especially
the area of the Black Sea, where I live. .... If you still want to further develop your site, I would like to
see synoptic map of the cyclone fronts. Thank you! Алексей 20.08.2012.
- I am not one to randomly send fan mail, but I would be remiss not to acknowledge the level of accuracy meteoblue
has hit this summer at Nueltin Lake in Canada's Arctic. I look at a lot of weather sites to get a good reading
on what is coming and you have been very accurate. Can you give me some idea where you guys get your
information? Thanks a bunch. I plan to put a link to meteoblue from my website so clients can check out the
weather. I have your iPhone app on my phone and use it daily. Kindly, Shawn Gurke, Nueltin Fly-In Lodges, Ltd.
- Nice weather service! Good job. Best regards, Marek Szymocha 12.08.2012.
- You have indeed answered my question! Congratulations with meteoBlue. It is excellent and I consult it every
day. R. Regeer, 23.07.2012.
- Dear Friends, I am one of happy users of meteoblue. Thank you for really great site. I really like it, because I
am blind and the "detail" view is excellent for blind people, because most data are in the table. I would like
to ask you whether is it possible to add "alt" atribute to the images in detail view in the first line in the
table... Thanx again for great site! Peter Lecky, 17.07.2012.
- Your site is so far ahead of even the vaulted 'Met Office' in accuracy and ease of use. As a branch secretary
for the CMA, I organise ride-outs and events and it make this so much easier to have a forecast that is reliable
and accurate. Many thanks and may you continue to grow. Sarge. 11.07.2012.
- I must also congratulate MB on having one of the most accurate forecasts for my area particularly wind speeds!
Worthing has a reputation for being quite windy, especially in the summer with sea breezes which can pick up
from 5 to 20 knots in less than an hour around lunchtime, but just 1 mile back inland the wind is still only
around 5 knots. You guys have consistently forecast the higher winds on the coast and are the only internet
weather company to get it so accurate. Keep up the good work!! Jim Turner, UK, 16.06.2012.
- What you do is fantastic. I only want to suggest you one feature that I would find very convenient. When
entering a new location, it would be great if it was possible to indicate state using ISO abbreviation, e.g.
"Paris, FR" rather than selecting from a menu. Filip U., 15.05.2012.
- You did a great job in presenting the complex weather data with smart, easy to read and understandable
pictures/diagrams. The Meteogram is simply a hit for a VFR pilot! The forecast is quite accurate, at least for
Salzburg. And all the information for free. Well done! C.Micu. 28.05.2012.
- A pity that the weather reports from SF are not accurate, especially here in the Valais ... you can not plan
anything! But luckily there is Meteoblue :) super ..! Here, there is a comfortable temperature for the evening
- I just wanted to make so many compliments on the map viewing instrument which you have introduced. Also, while
introducing an animation, you have maintained the view of a single map (which I think is the best), facilitating
the change without the distraction of searching for the right button. E Marastoni, 20.05.2012.
- Hats off to the reliability of ALL your forecasts. They are by far the best for the Southern Alps. The
presentation of the pages is brilliant and easy to read. J.Rouvinez, 01.05.2012.
- I’ve been using the meteoblue Website for a couple of years now and regularly recommend it to other golfers –
it’s a great service ! Thanks and kind regards! Jerry Bolger, 30.04.2012.
- Hello, have been following your website for 3 years, the new maps are OK, I liked the maps before and now too,
the forecast is good and the style is just great. Also, I'm impressed with what single location forecast looks
like: weekly, meteogramm, 14-days, sky, me-to-u etc. Keep it that way! Thanks!. Roman White. 08.04.2012.
- Good job. Smart satelital images. Jorge. 19.03.2012.
- We waited this style of maps from long time, thanks meteoblue. R Sawalha, 04.03.2012.
- Dear meteoblue Team, I'm working in the area of weather derivatives and I know and have seen many good forecast
sites but meteoblue is the hit! Very well done! Keep it up .... Kind regards, Marcel Stäheli. 11.02.2012.
- Bravo for your site and your predictions. Customers are amazed that we can give them reliable, accurate weather
forecast. Every Sunday evening, as part of our guest cocktail, we present meteoblue and forecasts for the week.
Family A.-F. and C. Buchs-Favre, Gd Hotel Bella Tola & St-Luc, Swiss Historic Hotels, Valais, Switzerland.
User feedback from 2011 and earlier
- This is Luca Aucello from Prato, near Florence in Italy. I fly with a Motorglider... I try to use a lot of sites
to improve my fly for many years, but nothing is like meteoblue. The variables, the functionality, the smart
things. I['d] really [be] lost without this site and my fly really improve in satisfaction and secure. So never
stop to improve! Bye ! 15.12.2011.
- Every time I delve a little deeper into meteoblue, I discover something new & amazing. I've just added your
weather widget to my hikes page for the Grenoble area and plan to include one on each new individual treck page.
Thanks! Andy Bryant 19.11.2011.
- Wonderful meteogram! As an amateur meteorologis I appreciate cloud information, which is difficult to obtain
elsewhere. Anonymous. 11.11.2011.
- Can you please add an animation function to the "Clouds&Rain" tab for all continents? I mean like an visible
"Play/Animate" button that one can press on for the "Clouds&Rain" tab. Other than that your site is fantastic!!!
J. Georgson 06.11.2011.
- Thank you for your existance!From Romania, with friendship! Claudiu, 26.10.2011.
- Great site!!! Aleksandar Apostolovski, 24.10.2011.
- Due to my job profile I am very familiar with the theme of you site and from the very beginning please receive
my sincere congratulation for your dedicated and professional work done so far. Dorinel Visoiu, 25.08.2011.
- I take the opportunity to express my gratitude for this excellent, long standing and free service. I am using
your data all over the world. Andre Blecha, 22.08.2011.
- A really terrific site. The very best I've ever been able to use. David, 04.06.2011.
- Gentlemen / Ladies, Absolutely the finest weather site I have found. Your predictions are very accurate. The
detail offered is fantastic. Keep up the good work, you are a great example and of such a high standard. You
will always be referred. Howard, 26.04.2011.
- I first want to convey my congratulations by the information provided on the website meteoblue. I practice all
kinds of sports (biking, hiking, diving, hang gliding, etc.) outdoors, so the information you offer is so
valuable to me. Fernando Piarrette, 22.03.2011.
- Dear Sirs, I am a regular visitor and participant at your site. In the longer term I bring messages about
weather conditions in my city Trstenik in Serbia. Only missing the frame (symbol) to the clear night in the
description of the time. If you have a chance, I would ask your team to set up each picture with a bright
moonlit night, for example to indicate the condition of clear weather during the night. I want your Meteoblue
team all the best! Dragan Bokan 15.03.2011.
- The best weather website so far I ever seen....and I use it for about year and a half....I believe that with the
time it will get even better...... Kind regards DarkJedi8x 15.03.2011.
- First-time user. Took ages to find out I could pinpoint it to my own town. Most impressed, most useful. We don't
live according to the weather but it is good to be warned when it will be wet or windy etc. Particularly like
the combined picture at the bottom as it shows all I want to know. Have already recommended it to other people.
- I like it! Silviu, 04.02.2011.
- I'm a professional agrometeorologist now retired and have just recently logged on to your forecasts. They are
very good! We use the forecasts for planning outdoor activities, with thanks. Aaron. 31.01.2011.
- Overall it is one of the best and accurate free weather forecast sites. Thanks. Titus Hen 22.01.2011.
- Really LOVE your site. The best I've found so far. From northern Italy to northern Minnesota, sometimes scary
how accurate. Would like the option to choose F° and mph. Maybe it’s there and I don't see it? Thanks, Brad.
- Love the new front page view. Jim Turner, 07.01.2011.
- Verry good site! Anonym, 08.12.2010.
- Very special congratulations on your new feature “All-in-One” Renato Prolovich, 24.11.2010.
- I use your site in order to get information on the cloud coverage over Lille (North of France) Thank you very
much for your site which is very useful and reliable ! Best regards, Marc, 27.10.2010.
- Great place for all who like geography in a wide sens and meteorology. Congratulations! Thank you for sharing
all this information! V. , 17.10.2010.
- Stunning. I use the Android system on an HTC Desire and have been seaching for a weather site with info like
this. Currently I access it via a saved bookmark. Please, please think about a "meteo4me" App for Android
market. Regards Allan Wakefield, 29.09.2010.
- Good day, Thank you for having so much weather data available on meteoblue. It is very useful. [...] Best
regards. Bastian, 18.08.2010.
- [...] Otherwise, many thanks for your service - my friends and I use it daily, and it appears to most precise
forecast for now. Truly appreciate your work. With best regards. Ivan Orlov, 12.08.2010.
- I've used your Astronomy Seeing Prediction for several years now to see when it's worthwhile assembling my
telescope. To date your predictions have proved to be the best for accuracy. Thanks for a excellent service for
amateur astronomers like me. Regards Dave, 19.06.2010.
- Dear meteoblue Team Thank you for your quick service and excellent website. [...] Molly Corso, 26.05.2010.
- Dear meteoblue, I'm a frequent deepsky observer and also, I'm a frequent user of your meteoblue Astronomy Seeing
service. To be honest: I really think it's the best, and over time, it's the only one I use on a regular
base.[...] David Erzeel, 17.05.2010..
- I like meteoblue very much. I use it before planning hiking, trekking trips in Carpathian Mountains in Romania.
You really do a great job. Calian Suciu, 14.05.2010.
- Very interesting website! Have You already thought about publishing your forecasts via RSS feeds? It would be
great :-). Best Regards, LO, 06.04.2010.
- I really appreciate your job but regarding the wind section, as far as I know, it should be better to use
different color. Jorge 25.03.2010.
- I am using your web quite often to check the weather. Thank you very much for very nice weather forecast
- Be it for windsurfing on the lake of Geneva or flying in the Alps (where a good meteo briefing is of the
uttermost importance), your site is simply the best I found to obtain accurate forecasts and a global overview
over time/location. Keep up with the good work! Cédric Dufour 21.02.2010.
- thanks for your great and accurate weather web site. 19.02.2010.
- For over 3 years I look only your site for forecasts. Compliments! A little question please. How works the
FAVORITES storing/search? Thanks. Delfo Milan-Italy. 02.02.2010.
- First of all we would like to thank you for your exactly information about weather... User from Russia.
- It is great that you have made new forecast charts of larger scale - "Scandinavia" and "Black Sea". If it is
possible, I would like to see another larger scaled chart, which would include Ukraine, Belarus, neighbour
territoties of Russia, Black Sea, and probably Poland & Carpathian mountains. Thank you very much for your
service! Roman 09.11.2009.
- First of all, we wish to thank you for your web site. We find it very useful and we use it every day to predict
the surface winds for our hot air balloon safaris. It is very accurate and very trustable! Namib Sky Balloon
Safaris Sossusvlei, Namibia 17.10.2009.
- Great my friends, your service is impressive. Normally I use << my server maps>>(myMapServer) web
site and I work on my own previsions. Thanks for your appreciated work. We keep in touch. Jordi Tosas 13.10.2009
- I found meteoblue.com very usefull for weather prognosis. I need prognosis for paragliding. I like your
soundings very much (Central Europe). With help of your model and knowing some locally weather tips i can
predict good flying days 90%. Simon Čopi 30.09.2009.
- You have foreseen a perfectly correct weather forecast on all over the zone...The 22nd July, it was rainy at
Suzhou and Shanghai. The weather was good the "D-Day" at Chongqing - even it was cloudy 2 days before and rainy
1 day after, (and again on that your forecast weather were corrects!-) ... wonderful... Again congratulations
and thank you. Bye and looking forward a next use! Patrick 06.08.2009.
- I want to thank you very much for making it possible to get infos about the weather forecast at the Haiyan area,
China as we went for the total solar eclipse. We used your site much and our group of 220 participants liked it!
The members of Astronomical Society and Amateur-Astronomical Society will like to thank you very much for making
it possible for us to get so precise forecasts all the time! Best regards with thanks! Knud Strandbaek, Stella
Nova Observatory, Denmark, 22.07.2009.
- Your website is very useful for me and my friends, we always check it before our hiking and skiing trips. Mila
Hrdlickova, CZ 18.07.2009.
- I'm meteoblue user from the beginning and I use it for regular forecast at my home town but mainly for flying.
The wind, precipitation and pressure charts are very useful to predict if its possible to make a trip whatever
the destination in Europe is. Marien Hekkelman, 14.07.2009.
- Compliments for your website, really cool and full of real things that needs to understand when the weather is
going to change. G. Galtarossa, 02.07.2009.
- Hello, first thanks for providing your great service ! I use MyMapServer for planning either single days of
gliding or even longer expeditions as well as general purpose weather and it has fully met my expectations so
far. I particularly appreciate the rather technical, exact approach of the informations provided. I'll rather
have more of them and decide by myself which variable is useful to me. Nevertheless, the general purpose
forecast for a given place is very handy for a quick glance at what is going to happen locally. Martin H.
- I've been checking your "Astronomy Seeing Prediction" for a while now to see when it's worthwhile to assemble my
telescope and am amazed by its accuracy: thanks for a great and easy service for an occasional amateur
astronomer like me. Best regards, Gert Leunen, 11.04.2009.
- Just an idea: Your website gives the best forecast ever seen online, why don't you develop a small application
for iphone/ipod touch? Vincent, 9.12.2008.
- I'm from Spain, the North Spain, a town between high mountains and near the sea. so it's very to have a good
forecast, "Mr Foen" its a very bad man.... I use your web side in my mountain sport activities all the year, I
think you have a great reliability. Thanks for your web site. Sergio Perez, 13.11.2008.
- I am a glider pilot and thus heavy user of your website. Excellent improvement on a laptop/desktop level. Kind
regard Peter Schoenmakers, 04.09.2008.
- The best quick reachable forecast side I've ever seen. Volker Weck, 04.09.2008.
- Your Page is working good. Last Week we have been at the Paragliding World Cup in Bulgaria. A lot of forcast's
said rain at for saturday, 02.08.2008.
- You're forecast was perfect for our region around Sopot. Rain and thunder in the afternoon (+17h). This was
perfect, really very exact variables like wind etc. I am always at your page for my flight-planning's. Thank's a
lot! Cheers Jens (GER-Nationalteam Paragliding) Düsseldorf. 20.08.2008.
- I am a paraglider pilot. But my interest is specially crosscountry flying that means you fly high distances over
+100km. By the way the world record is nearly 500km. This means you need very special meteorological conditions.
meteoblue is very valuable web site for us. Because we can take a lot of data with time series and long term
forecasts. Best regards, Gokhan Caglayan, Istanbul/Turkiye. 13.08.2008.
- "meteoblue is a very pleasant but precise and useful tool. The beta version improoved the informations and the
rains spots are very accurate. In Ticino the winds forecasts are very difficult, I noticed that meteoblue show
lower winds speeds than in reality, but the direcctions are most the time ... right." Rocco Torricelli
- "The best meteo site. Thanks for your job! I use metoblue forecast every day because I can locate position of my
town on the map ..." Gunars Vilcans 17.07.2008.
- "This Site is marvellous for me as a paraglider. meteoblue is the best way to get a first overview, whether a
day in the future might be good for flying at a certain place. It provides all I need for this: Sun, clouds,
precipitation, wind and temperature. Of course it can not replace a more detailed analysis before flying, but it
is very helpful for planning some days ahead." Hartmut Schlegel, 15.July 2008.
- "Great Beta Page!!! Congratulations. The graphics are very appealing and nicer than any other available chart
that I have seen so far. Also the local forecast for cities like Bern are very helpful. It would be great to
also have a 4-6 day forecast for central Europe... M. Hess, 15.07.2008.
- I was paragliding across Europe last month, and the Point information were very helpfull ... We were very
suprised about the good forecast that point have done in Slovenia / Croatia because my other informations were
not accurate at that date. Greets Uli Aellig, President of HCRB, Hängegleiterclub Regio Blauen. Juli 2008.
- Great page! Symbol description would be good...M.Eckl, July 2008 [symbol description can be found under HELP
- This is the greatest weather site. Congratulations. Urs T. Ruegg, Ph.D. Professor of Pharmacology, University of
Geneva. Juli 2008.
- "For me the most useful meteopage I know - I use it every day for the golf course. Esther Bischofberger, Zürich.
- "I love the new forecast - well done to the makeover designers!!! rock on!". Jules.
- "Love it! Please keep up the good work. The site was recommended to me by a professional meteorologist in
Ireland and I can see why! This version really is superb, and the detail is unrivalled in my opinion. Vielen
- "This is a perfect weather forecast page - congratulations! It contains exactly the information I need, not more
and not less! And the graphical presentation is superb." Prof. Dr. dipl. Natw. P.H. Brunner, Institut für
Wassergüte, Ressourcenmanagement und Abfallwirtschaft, Technische Universität Wien.
- "Hello, I really enjoy this new interface, more clear, easier to navigate, more attractive. The town name
proposal while searching is very convenient and efficient. For the previsions, the "radar view" is a good idea.
Well done guys, keep on going, Guillaume Guiline". June 2008.
- "Splendid weather site, very reliable. I use it's prediction for my astronomy. Everybody in the house, neighbour
and friends, all ask me about the weather, they know I give good tips and my tips are mostly based on the info I
get from meteoblue.ch. I check your website daily, once or twice a day. Cheers. Joao Gregorio" 25.06.2008.
- "We used meteoblue for our wedding day last year! In between two days of rain you were the only website that
made the right prediction which made the difference in making wedding pictures outdoor or indoor. " H. Scholten,
- "I am using meteoblue mainly as a mountain climber and that the way we plan our climbings completely changed
since we have access to meteoblue. This not only for day excursions in Alps but also when we go during the bad
season for 2-3 days in the south of France. Recently we had choice to take Friday-Sunday period or
Saturday-Monday at Dentelles de Montmirail and after the careful check with MyMapServer we opted for
Friday-Sunday. We were impressed as we saw the last day - Sunday - afternoon the bad weather coming exactly as
predicted just before we left." A. Blecha, physicist. 09.06.2008.
- "I contact meteoblue regularly since more than 2 years. My leisure time is spent in motor flight (owner and user
of privat pilot license) and sea sailing (mainly Mediterranean). Thereby I have already received much valuable
weather informations through meteoblue and adapted my plans accordingly." K.Spohn, 20.04.2008.
- "I like to use meteoblue frequently because I can see in great detail where and when it is going to rain (I need
this to decide whether to ride my bicycle or take the train to work.)" Fredi Schmid.
- "Just thought I'd let you guys know how much your site deserve great praise and thanks. Great design, I'm often
using it to optimize my choice of alpine summits and beach volleyball schedules as well as simple curiosity
because it shows you so much more than your average weather website. Once last year I was responsible for 25
kids and I had to make a tough choice on where to go and climb. Tough choice as the rain was near and you can't
climb on wet rock. I managed to find a wi-fi connection somewhere, access your site and decide basis the
detailed forecasts. It turned out that it rained where we had originally planned to climb but my alternative
spot was dry and even sunny, so you helped to save the day!" Alain.
- "Just a few words to tell how much I appreciate the service you're providing, in one word what you're doing is
"ffff..fantastic" ;-)) ! Love the new "observed temperature" feature. Couldn't live without meteoblue.com... I
always first look at meteoblue where the info is often more accurate, and always easier to read, than what's
provided by our "national weather agency" who's supposed to bring a neat and accurate local forecast to 'the
rest of us'... All the best." Tycho 3.1.2008.
- "I found your site unique and perfect capable to fit also astronomical requirements. Fantastic is the new
feature (under experiment) giving details of seeing in arc seconds!!! Again compliments and thanks from a
stargazer under the skies of the North of Italy." Fausto Mella, Italy.
- "I am a paraglider and am using your site since several months now. I just wanted to let you know that the meteo
forecasts you provide are great and excellent for people who fly from time to time. Thank you so much because by
using your information I can plan my week-ends and avoid driving to paragliding sites if the forecasted weather
conditions don't meet the correct flying conditions." Philippe Danks.
- "Anyway I really would like to say the presentation of your data through meteoblue is very good and easily
readable. Maybe for a number of the maps you could provide a guide to the different shading. i.e cloud cover and
density and levels. Please keep up the good work and I look forward to you resuming your regular South America
maps shortly. Yours sincerly Mark Rawsthorne (from Chile), 18.09.2007.
Read more recent and other feedback and criticism.