Comentários de utilizadores en otros idiomas
- No me gusta meteoblue :-) ... Por lo menos con la MS se puede esperar que van errar :o) ... con meteoblue esto
nunca es el caso! La lluvia anunciada al mediodía en Sauges ... es a la hora, nada que decir! Buen día a todos,
de cualquier modo... 19.05.2012.
- Muy buena página de informes climáticos. A.C. 27.03.2012.
- Bravo por su sitio y sus predicciones. Los clientes se sorprenden de que les podemos dar previsiones del tiempo
fiables y exactas. Cada domingo por la noche, como parte de nuestro cóctel de huéspedes, presentamos meteoblue y
las previsiones para la semana. Familia A.-F. y C. Buchs-Favre, Gd Hotel Bella Tola & St-Luc, Hoteles Suízos
históricos, Valais, Suiza. 01.02.2012.
- This is Luca Aucello from Prato, near Florence in Italy. I fly with a Motorglider... I try to use a lot of sites
to improve my fly for many years, but nothing is like Meteoblue. The parameters, the functionality, the smart
things. I['d] really [be] lost without this site and my fly really improve in satisfaction and secure. So never
stop to improve! Bye ! 15.12.2011.
- Every time I delve a little deeper into meteoblue, I discover something new & amazing. I've just added your
weather widget to my hikes page for the Grenoble area and plan to include one on each new individual trek page.
Thanks! Andy Bryant 19.11.2011.
- Wonderful meteogram! As an amateur meteorologis I appreciate cloud information, which is difficult to obtain
elsewhere. Anonymous. 11.11.2011.
- Can you please add an animation function to the "Clouds&Rain" tab for all continents? I mean like an visible
"Play/Animate" button that one can press on for the "Clouds&Rain" tab. Other than that your site is fantastic!!!
J. Georgson 06.11.2011.
- Thank you for your existance!From Romania, with friendship! Claudiu, 26.10.2011
- Great site!!! Aleksandar Apostolovski, 24.10.2011.
- Due to my job profile I am very familiar with the theme of you site and from the very beginning please receive
my sincere congratulation for your dedicated and profesional work done so far. Dorinel Visoiu, 25.08.2011
- I take the opportunity to express my gratitude for this excellent, long standing and free service. I am using
your data all over the world. Andre Blecha, 22.08.2011.
- A really terrific site. The very best I've ever been able to use. David, 04.06.2011.
- Gentlemen / Ladies, Absolutely the finest weather site I have found. Your predictions are very accurate. The
detail offered is fantastic. Keep up the good work, you are a great example and of such a high standard. You
will always be referred. Howard, 26.04.2011.
- I first want to convey my congratulations by the information provided on the website meteoblue. I practice all
kinds of sports (biking, hiking, diving, hang gliding, etc.) outdoors, so the information you offer is so
valuable to me. Fernando Piarrette, 22.03.2011.
- Dear Sirs, I am a regular visitor and participant at your site. In the longer term I bring messages about
weather conditions in my city Trstenik in Serbia. Only missing the frame (symbol) to the clear night in the
description of the time. If you have a mgućnosti would ask your team to set up each picture with a bright
moonlit night, for example to indicate the condition of clear weather during the night. I want your Meteoblue
team all the best! Dragan Bokan 15.03.2011.
- The best weather website so far I ever seen....and I use it for about year and a half....I believe that with the
time it will get even better...... Kind regards DarkJedi8x 15.03.2011.
- First-time user. Took ages to find out I could pinpoint it to my own town. Most impressed, most useful. We
don\'t live according to the weather but it is good to be warned when it will be wet or windy etc. Particularly
like the combined picture at the bottom as it shows all I want to know. Have already recommended it to other
- I like it! Silviu, 04.02.2011.
- I'm a professional agrometeorologist now retired and have just recently logged on to your forecasts. They are
very good! We use the forecasts for planning outdoor activities, with thanks aaron. 31.01.2011.
- Overall it is one of the best and accurate free weather forecast sites. Thanks. Titus Hen 22.01.2011.
- Really LOVE your site. The best I've found so far. From northern Italy to northern Minnesota, sometimes scary
how accurate. Would like the option to choose F° and mph. Maybe it’s there and I don't see it? Thanks, Brad.
- Love the new front page view. Jim Turner, 07.01.2011.
- Verry good site! Anonym, 08.12.2010.
- Very special congratulations on your new feature “All-in-One” Renato Prolovich, 24.11.2010.
- I use your site in order to get information on the cloud coverage over Lille (North of France) Thank you very
much for your site which is very useful and reliable !
- Best regards,Marc, 27.10.2010
- Great place for all who like geography in a wide sens and meteorology. Congratulations! Thank you for sharing
all this information! V. , 17.10.2010
- Stunning. I use the Android system on an HTC Desire and have been seaching for a weather site with info like
this. Currently I access it via a saved bookmark. Please, please think about a "meteo4me" App for Android
market. Regards Allan Wakefield, 29.09.2010 .
- Good day, Thank you for having so much weather data available on meteoblue. It is very useful. [...] Best
regards. Bastian, 18.08.2010.
- [...] Otherwise, many thanks for your service - my friends and I use it daily, and it appears to most precise
forecast for now. Truly appreciate your work. With best regards. Ivan Orlov, 12.08.2010.
- I've used your Astronomy Seeing Prediction for several years now to see when it's worthwhile assembling my
telescope. To date your predictions have proved to be the best for accuracy. Thanks for a excellent service for
amateur astronomers like me. Regards Dave, 19.06.2010.
- Dear meteoblue Team Thank you for your quick service and excellent website. [...] Molly Corso, 26.05.2010.
- Dear meteoblue, I'm a frequent deepsky observer and also, I'm a frequent user of your meteoblue Astronomy Seeing
service. To be honest: I really think it's the best, and over time, it's the only one I use on a regular
base.[...] David Erzeel, 17.05.2010.
- I like meteoblue very much. I use it before planning hiking, trekking trips in Carpathian Mountains in Romania.
You really do a great job. Calian Suciu, 14.05.2010.
- Very interesting website! Have You already thought about publishing your forecasts via RSS feeds? It would be
great :-). Best Regards, LO, 06.04.2010.
- Prima deze nieuwe web site. Ik was al tevreden met zijn voorganger,maar deze is nog beter. Ik gebruik het iedere
dag voor mijn werk. Groeten vanuit Sneek. Guus. 03.04.2010.
- I really appreciate your job but regarding the wind section, as far as I know, it should be better to use
different color. Jorge 25.03.2010.
- I am using your web quite often to check the weather. Thank you very much for very nice weather forecast
- Be it for windsurfing on the lake of Geneva or flying in the Alps (where a good meteo briefing is of the
uttermost importance), your site is simply the best I found to obtain accurate forecasts and a global overview
over time/location. Keep up with the good work! Cédric Dufour 21.02.2010.
- thanks for your great and accurate weather web site. 19.02.2010.
- For over 3 years I look only your site for forecasts. Compliments! A little question please. How works the
FAVORITES storing/search? Thanks. Delfo Milan-Italy. 02.02.2010.
- First of all we would like to thank you for your exactly information about weather... User from Russia.
- It is great that you have made new forecast charts of larger scale - \"Scandinavia\" and \"Black Sea\".If it is
possible, I would like to see another larger scaled chart, which would include Ukraine, Belarus, neighbour
territoties of Russia, Black Sea, and probably Poland & Carpathian mountains. Thank you very much for your
service! Roman 09.11.2009.
- First of all, we wish to thank you for your web site. We find it very useful and we use it every day to predict
the surface winds for our hot air balloon safaris.It is very accurate and very trustable! Namib Sky Balloon
Safaris. Sossusvlei, Namibia 17.10.2009.
- Great my friends, your service is impressive. Normally I use << my server maps>>(myMapServer) web
site and I work on my own previsions. Thanks for your appreciated work. We keep in touch. Jordi Tosas
- I found meteoblue.com very usefull for weather prognosis. I need prognosis for paragliding. I like your
soundings very much (Central Europe). With help of your model and knowing some locally weather tips i can
predict good flying days 90%. Simon Čopi 30.09.2009.
- You have foreseen a perfectly correct weather forecast on all over the zone...The 22nd July, it was rainy at
Suzhou and Shanghai. The weather was good the "D-Day" at Chongqing -even it was cloudy 2 days before and rainy 1
day after, (and again on that your forecast weather were corrects!-) ... wonderful... Again congratulations and
thank you. Bye and looking forward a next use! Patrick 06.08.2009.
- I want to thank you very much for making it possible to get infos about the weather forecast at the Haiyan area,
China as we went for the total solar eclipse. We used your site much and our group of 220 participants liked it!
The members of Astronomical Society and Amateur-Astronomical Society will like to thank you very much for making
it possible for us to get so precise forecasts all the time! Best regards with thanks! Knud Strandbaek, Stella
Nova Observatory, Denmark, 22.07.2009.
- Your website is very useful for me and my friends, we always check it before our hiking and skiing trips. Mila
Hrdlickova, CZ 18.07.2009.
- I'm meteoblue user from the beginning and I use it for regular forecast at my home town but mainly for flying.
The wind, precipitation and pressure charts are very useful to predict if its possible to make a trip whatever
the destination in Europe is. Marien Hekkelman, 14.07.2009.
- Compliments for your website, really cool and full of real things that needs to understand when the wheater is
going to change. G. Galtarossa, 02.07.2009..
- Hello, first thanks for providing your great service ! I use MyMapServer for planning either single days of
gliding or even longer expeditions as well as general purpose weather and it has fully met my expectations so
far. I particularly appreciate the rather technical, exact approach of the informations provided. I'll rather
have more of them and decide by myself which parameter is useful to me. Nevertheless, the general purpose
forecast for a given place is very handy for a quick glance at what is going to happen locally. Martin H.
- I've been checking your "Astronomy Seeing Prediction" for a while now to see when it's worthwhile to assemble my
telescope and am amazed by its accuracy: thanks for a great and easy service for an occasional amateur
astronomer like me. Best regards, Gert Leunen, 11.04.2009.
- Just an idea: Your website gives the best forecast ever seen online, why don't you develop a small application
for iphone/ipod touch? Vincent, 9.12.2008.
- I'm from Spain, the North Spain, a town between high mountains and near the sea. so it's very to have a good
forecast, "Mr Foen" its a very bad man.... I use your web side in my mountain sport activities all the year, I
think you have a great reliability. Thanks for your web site. Sergio Perez, 13.11.2008.
- I am a glider pilot and thus heavy user of your website. Excellent improvement on a laptop/desktop level. Kind
regard Peter Schoenmakers, 04.09.2008.
- The best quick reachable forecast side I've ever seen. Volker Weck, 04.09.2008.
- Your Page is working good. Last Week we have been at the Paragliding World Cup in Bulgaria. A lot of forcast's
said rain at for saturday, 02.08.2008. You're forecast was perfect for our region around Sopot. Rain and thunder
in the afternoon (+17h). This was perfect, really very exact parameters like wind etc. I am always at your page
for my flight-planning's. Thank's a lot! Cheers Jens (GER-Nationalteam Paragliding) Düsseldorf. 20.08.2008.
- I am a paraglider pilot. But my interest is specially crosscountry flying that means you fly high distances over
+100km. By the way the world record is nearly 500km. This means you need very special meteorological conditions.
meteoblue is very valuable web site for us. Because we can take a lot of data with time series and long term
forecasts. Best regards, Gokhan Caglayan, Istanbul/Turkiye. 13.08.2008.
- meteoblue is a very pleasant but precise and useful tool. The beta version improoved the informations and the
rains spots are very accurate. In Ticino the winds forecasts are very difficult, I noticed that meteoblue show
lower winds speeds than in reality, but the direcctions are most the time ... right. Rocco Torricelli
- The best meteo site. Thanks for your job! I use metoblue forecast every day because I can locate position of my
town on the map …. Gunars Vilcans 17.07.2008.
- This Site is marvellous for me as a paraglider. meteoblue is the best way to get a first overview, whether a day
in the future might be good for flying at a certain place. It provides all I need for this: Sun, clouds,
precipitation, wind and temperature. Of course it can not replace a more detailed analysis before flying, but it
is very helpful for planning some days ahead. Hartmut Schlegel, 15.July 2008.
- "Great Beta Page!!! Congratulations. The graphics are very appealing and nicer than any other available chart
that I have seen so far. Also the local forecast for cities like Bern are very helpful. It would be great to
also have a 4-6 day forecast for central Europe... M. Hess, 15.07.2008.
- I was paragliding across Europe last month, and the Point information were very helpfull ... We were very
suprised about the good forecast that point have done in Slovenia / Croatia because my other informations were
not accurate at that date. Greets Uli Aellig, President of HCRB, Hängegleiterclub Regio Blauen. Juli 2008.
- Great page! Symbol description would be good...M.Eckl, July 2008 [symbol description can be found under HELP
- This is the greatest weather site. Congratulations. Urs T. Ruegg, Ph.D. Professor of Pharmacology, University of
Geneva. Juli 2008.
- For me the most useful meteopage I know - I use it every day for the golf course. Esther Bischofberger, Zürich.
- I love the new forecast - well done to the makeover designers!!! rock on!. Jules.
- Love it! Please keep up the good work. The site was recommended to me by a professional meteorologist in Ireland
and I can see why! This version really is superb, and the detail is unrivalled in my opinion. Vielen dank! PatD.
- This is a perfect weather forecast page - congratulations! It contains exactly the information I need, not more
and not less! And the graphical presentation is superb. Prof. Dr. dipl. Natw. P.H. Brunner, Institut für
Wassergüte, Ressourcenmanagement und Abfallwirtschaft, Technische Universität Wien.
Vea más comentarios de los ultimos años y en otros idiomas.