- Dear MB team. After I had arranged for a balloon ride this morning in Hinwil, your forecast was actually against
this plan. I have then phoned MeteoSwiss and got my desired forecast ........ well, this morning at 5.00 clock,
I canceled the trip and and at 8:00 o'clock it was raining, as announced by you. I'll never doubt your forecast
again. Greetings W. Gschwendtner, 15.06.2013.
- Your site is world class! I use it always for the preparation of my climbs. Last time, I noticed that an
altitude reading is incorrect. The Bristenstock (Switzerland) is 3073 meters high. Kind regards Adrian Zaugg.
11.10.2012. [Editor's Note: the altitude was promptly corrected].
- I do not like meteoblue :-) ... At least with MS one can hope that they will be wrong: o) ... with meteoblue
this is never the case! Rain at noon announced in Sauges ... it is on time, nothing to say! Nice day at all,
anyway ... 19.05.2012. 12:01:33.
- "I use this site almost daily, every time before I go paragliding. Ingenious." Linus Walter. 2008
- "Congratulation to your excellent web site and your accurate predictions!" Wolfgang Hitzl. 2008
- "I want to compliment you on your weather forecasts, I live in Italy and own a vineyard and depend on reliable
weather forecasts to plan work, harvests etc. . Contrary to the „locals“… is meteoblue is a real help and
Support. Your forecasts are highly accurate, even though your forecast location is some kilometers away and not
on the same atlitude. With best thanks and friendly greetings." André Eggli, 28.3.2008.
- "meteoblue is really excellent a Internet site; it is very useful and gives precise previsions with very good
resolution (every 3 hours). Thanks again! =)" François Scholder, 4.3.2008.
- Jörg Schirmer uses meteoblue to plan his astronomy observations. "Forecast accuracy for Willisau has been around
93% when taking into account stations Napf and Egolzwil. Reasons [for forecasts not to be considered accurate]
were mostly timing errors of 2 - 3 hours. I seem to remember that only on two occasions [meteoblue forecasts]
have been completely off." 2007
- "Congratulations for your wonderful numerical weather prediction website. I am using it extensively, among
others for planning sailing trips on the North Sea and other outdoors activities." Phillipe Tardy. 2007.
- "As a balloon pilot I appreciate your service very much. Easy handling, very customer friendly. Also very
helpful for regions with few weather stations (e.g. part of Europe), by far the best way to make a sound go or
no-go judgment. Highly recommendable." Peter Blaser 2007.
- Comme pilote de montgolfière, j'apprécie beaucoup votre service. Facile à manipuler, très sympathique. Il est
également très utile pour les régions avec peu de stations météorologiques (partie de l'Europe), sûrement le
meilleur moyen de faire une bonne décision de partir ou non. Hautement recommandé. Peter Blaser. 2007.
Trouvez plus de commentaires des années précédentes et dans d'autres langues.