meteoTV is a digital signage service by meteoblue, designed for displaying weather information on publicly available screens. With meteoTV, you can present meteoblue forecasts on your screens (computer or TV), with continuous automated updates.
Why use meteoTV on your screen?
- Open the configurator.
- Find your location with the global location search.
- Insert the content of your custom slides, in case you intend to use them. These slides will display only the content you insert, no meteorological information by meteoblue.
- Insert a name or a description of your meteoTV. This is particularly useful if you decide to create more than one meteoTV, for instance for multiple facilities or locations.
- Select the duration (in seconds) per forecast slide.
- Select the font and background colours for your custom slides (optional)
- Tick the weather data slides you would like to be displayed.
- Click "Submit" to save your meteoTV. This will take you to the "Account overview" page.
- On your account overview page, click on the tile "meteoTV".
- In the section "Your meteoTVs", select the one you just created and click "Show".
- This will open a new window in your browser. This is the URL for your meteoTV. You can share this URL on the screen or TV display of your choosing.
Conditions of use
- The information presented by meteoTV must not be collected by machine/bots and not be stored on other devices.
- The information presented by meteoTV must not be used to create your own products or visualisations. For such purposes, meteoblue offers a weather API.
- The user must accept and follow the meteoblue general terms and conditions.