This section contains an introduction to meteoblue services, information about how to use them, about the forecast variables and technical information on the service functions.
- more information about the meteoblue widget, smartphone apps and point+
- overview and guidances to all relevant charts on our website
- Start page
- what you can find on the main page of meteoblue
- Global Location Search
- how to find a place anywhere around the world
- Time dimensions
- clima, past, now, next - the difference
- definitions of the variables (temperature, precipitation, clouds, radiation, sunshine, wind)
- definitions of the standards (symbols, position, time, language, country)
Click on the subsection of interest (menu on the right) to have more details.
NOTE: some of our pages are only available in English (see languages). If you would like to have a translation or if you have suggestions for improvement, please email us with the name of the page, the specific language and - if possible - a suggested translation.