- Multiple output: Images, maps or raw data
- Huge choice of weather variables
(JSON, CSV, PNG, etc.)
- High speed delivery
- Attractive pricing
- Optimise your site selection and site assessment
- Compare different locations with solar reports, solar maps or raw data
- Hourly time series from 30 years of global weather simulations
- Horizontal irradiation (GHI) and other variables within high precision tools
- Numerous variables worldwide to your specific site as a database to your own country
You need raw data for software implementation, additional variables or countrywide database? We offer a wide range of products for solar energy - site search.
Products for Solar Energy - Site Search
Solar report - Radiation variability
Analyses of availability and variability of radiation or PV-power for any site in the world. Based on the hourly time series since 1986 the radiation climate of your site is analysed. The interannual, seasonal or daily radiation distribution is summarized in intuitive graphics to support your site selection or system management strategy. Check out our solar report sample for Basel, Switzerland.
Solar history - data packages
For solar history we recommend the following data packages as hourly, daily or monthly time series or TMY (Typical Meteorological Year) since 1984:
- Historybasic - contains defined time series of the most common variables (e.g. temperature, precipitation, wind speed, relative humidity)
- Historysolar - contains defined time series of common radiation variables
Other variables and customized datasets on demand.
Based on 30 years of hourly radiation data, meteoblue offers various maps with a spatial resolution of 3-25km for any country in the world. Solar maps allow you to compare different sites in your region at first glance.
To assure the highest quality level of your ordered radiation data we can compare the last years of solar history data with satellite observed radiation data. Then the model data is used to extrapolate quality of satellite data to a 30 years hourly time series with MOS.
Based on time series of different weather models and nearby temperature, precipitation and snow measurements we create a downscaled time series which contains the best meteorological expertise snow estimation for your site. The time series is delivered with a report that summarizes data sources and methods for downscaling the data to your specific site.
If you need more information and prices for business purpose, please send us a request to email@example.com (or click on the "contact us" button below) with the following details:
- Desired data package/image:
- Approximate number of daily request: (e.g. number of locations x number of daily updates)
- If you want to test the meteoblue API for free for 14 days, please also provide the organizational details:
- Company name:
- Address (street, postal code, city, country, website):