By registering on www.meteoblue.com additional to basic conttent, you will be able to:
- Save and manage your own location favourites
- Test point+ for 14 days and enjoy the premium content
- Subscribe to meteoblue newsletter
- Subscribe to meteoMail, weather forecast sent to your inbox daily
- Configure meteoTV, meteoblue forecasts on your screens (TV or PC)
- Take a part in writing weather reports
- Share weather photos from your location
With point+ , you get access to all diagrams and functions on the meteoblue website:
- Meteogram, Meteogram SNOW, Meteogram AGRO, Meteogram AIR for 6 days
- Soundings, Stueve, Cross-Section, Trajectories
- Weather archive and many other functions
- No advertising
You can subscribe to point+ for 31, 92, 183 or 365 days or get a one-time free 14 day test trial.
With history+ you gain immediate access to the vast meteoblue weather simulation archive, for any selected place on Earth, including unlimited downloads and access to interactive interfaces for data analysis.
- hourly historical simulation data since 1979
- 100% complete without gaps
- available for the most common weather variables, such as temperature, precipitation, relative humidity, solar radiation, wind speed and wind direction
- interactive tools like year comparison, histogram, wind rose and
- unlimited downloads for one year, for the selected location(s)
- multiple formats, such as csv and png
Get daily weather forecasts by email for free. meteoMail is free of charge and can be unsubscribed at any time. With a few clicks:
- Search and choose the desired location.
- Select which time of the day you want to receive the email.