More free offers
- Visualisation of weather along road tracks in different height levels with cross section images
- Regional risk assessment with weather maps
- Adapt the forecast to the local conditions with integration of road temperature measurements from road weather stations and mobile sensors
- Planning of winter road maintenance with local road ice forecasting
- Finding the best spot for your day trip with where2go images
- High resolution weather models assure accuracy in complex terrain
- Meteograms and other images make complex decisions really easy
meteoblue offers thousands of images from different categories, that can easily be integrated into the cockpit of your car. These images can be individually customised as they are available in many languages for any location on Earth.
Packages API Our recommended solution to integrate weather data in your application
meteoblue offers numerous weather variables which are grouped into history and forecast packages. There are different packages for specific use cases like agriculture, renewable energy and many others. The data packages are available for different historical and forecasting time-ranges in the CSV and JSON formats.
Maps API Fully customizable integration of our stunning weather maps
With the Maps API you can get access to innovative weather maps that cover the whole world with a wide range of weather data overlays, including temperature, precipitation, pressure and many more. Furthermore, the Maps plugin offers stunning animations for wind, satellite images and weather radar.
For the automotive sector we recommend the following layers:
- Snow Depth
- Precipitation Probability
- Accumulated Snowfall
- Radar animation
- Weather Warnings
- Air Quality index
Images API Ready to use Weather and Climate diagrams
meteoblue offers a wide range of meteograms, that give an overview of the general or specific weather of the next days.
For the automotive sector we recommend the following meteograms:
Meteo & Climate services
history+ Analyse historical weather data and climate change
Gain immediate access to the vast meteoblue weather simulation archive, for any selected place on Earth. history+ includes unlimited downloads and interactive tools like year comparison, histogram and risk assessment, customised for the Automotive sector.
history+ includes online analysis tools for frequency patterns. Temperature, precipitation and wind frequencies are visualised in a histogram and help to better understand occurance of conditions such as frost or intense precipitation.
The risk assessment tool provides an analysis of different events (e.g. frost, drought or heat) over the last 40 years. By comparing different years, you can observe risk levels of specific events over time.
FTP & E-Mail
All our API products can be transmitted via FTP & E-Mail.