- Optimise the energy management of your building with high precision weather forecasts
- Dimensioning of all energy components of your smart home based on 40 years of hourly weather data
- Cost efficient combination of air condition, solarthermal heating, heat pump, photovoltaic system etc.
- Control your heating system and shutters with meteoblue forecasts
- Include precise weather data and images into your smart home app
- Current weather with hourly values and forecasts for up to 7 days
- Numerous variables (radiation, temperature, PV power etc.) for any place on Earth
meteoblue offers thousands of images from different categories, that can easily be integrated into the your smart home web portal. These images can be individually customised as they are available in many languages for any location on Earth.
Packages API Our recommended solution to integrate weather data in your application
meteoblue offers numerous weather variables which are grouped into history and forecast packages. Specific packages for building management are available in CSV and JSON formats.
Maps API Fully customizable integration of our stunning weather maps
With the Maps API you can get access to innovative weather maps that cover the whole world with a wide range of weather data overlays, including temperature, precipitation, pressure and many more. Furthermore, the Maps plugin offers stunning animations for wind, satellite images and weather radar.
Images API Ready to use Weather and Climate diagrams
meteoblue offers thousands of images from different categories, that can easily be integrated. These images can be individually customised as they are available in many languages for any location on Earth. meteoblue climate diagrams show seasonal climate patterns of any specific location worldwide. Thus, these images are perfect to assess the seasonal weather conditions. For Building Management we recommend all our climate diagrams:
Dataset API The big data API for complex analyses of historical weather data
The Dataset API gives access to the world largest weather database with more than 50 different datasets and hundreds of variables. Climate predictions and site comparisons based on typical and extreme years provide help in securing long term investments.
Meteo & Climate services
history+ Analyse historical weather data and climate change
Gain immediate access to the vast meteoblue weather simulation archive, for any selected place on Earth. history+ includes unlimited downloads and interactive tools like year comparison, histogram and risk assessment, customized for the Building Management sector.
FTP & E-Mail
All our API products can be transmitted via FTP & E-Mail.