- Optimizing the resource planning of your farm with high precision weather data
- Improve scheduling of sowing and spraying activities with our meteogram images
- Know the soil trafficability of the next days for any specific site worldwide
- Assessing weather trends of the next 3 months using seasonal forecast
- Assess the expected yield by comparing plant observation and weather data
- High resolution weather models assure accuracy in complex terrains
- Numerous variables for any specific site worldwide
With globally consistent, high quality weather data, you can ensure optimal scheduling, early yield estimation and maximum yields.
meteoblue offers thousands of images from different categories, that can easily be integrated into the your farm management software. These images can be individually customised as they are available in many languages for any location on Earth.
Packages API Our recommended solution to integrate weather data in your application
For agricultural purposes we recommend the following data packages:
- Historybasic - contains defined time series of the most common variables (e.g. temperature, precipitation, wind speed, relative humidity)
- Historyagro - contains variables related to agriculture
- Modelclimate - contains climate estimates of the most common variables
Maps API Fully customizable integration of our stunning weather maps
meteoblue offers various layers of our weather maps, that can easily be integrated into your farm management system. All maps are available through the meteoblue API and on the meteoblue website. The meteoblue API delivers the maps as graphics in PNG format that have to be implemented on a map (for example GoogleMaps). For agricultural purposes we recommend the following layers:
- Radar animation
- Precipitation Probability
- Wind Animation
- Freezing level height
- Dewpoint Temperature
- Soil Moisture
Images API Ready to use Weather and Climate diagrams
meteoblue offers thousands of images from different categories, that can easily be integrated into your farm management software. These images can be individually customised as they are available in many languages for any location on Earth.
meteoblue climate diagrams show seasonal climate patterns of any specific location worldwide. Thus, these images are perfect to assess the seasonal weather conditions of your agricultural sites. For Agriculture we recommend all our climate diagrams:
FTP & E-Mail
All our API products can be transmitted via FTP & E-Mail.