- Visualisation of weather along flight tracks in different height levels with cross section images
- Accessing real time observations of any airport worldwide
- Planning balloon routes with trajectories function
- Assessing the stability of atmospheric layering with Stueve & Sounding images
- Weather warnings about the risk of turbulences and thunderstorms for any position worldwide
- High resolution weather models in different height levels guarantee highest accuracy
- Meteograms and other images make your complex decisions really easy
Package API Our recommended solution to integrate weather data in your application
meteoblue offers numerous weather variables which are grouped into history and forecast packages. There are different packages for specific use cases like agriculture, renewable energy and many others. The data packages are available for different historical and forecasting time-ranges in the CSV and JSON formats.
Maps API Fully customizable integration of our stunning weather maps
With the Maps API you can get access to innovative weather maps that cover the whole world with a wide range of weather data overlays, including temperature, precipitation, pressure and many more. Furthermore, the Maps plugin offers stunning animations for wind, satellite images and weather radar.
For Air traffic we recommend the following layers:
- Wind gust
- Cape /Lifted index
- METAR flight conditions
- Soaring potential flight distance
- In-flight icing
Image API Ready to use Weather and Climate diagrams
meteoblue offers thousands of images from different categories, that can easily be integrated. These images can be individually customised as they are available in many languages for any location on Earth. meteoblue climate diagrams show seasonal climate patterns of any specific location worldwide. Thus, these images are perfect to assess the seasonal weather conditions.
For Air Traffic we recommend all our climate diagrams:
Dataset API The big data API for complex analyses of historical weather data
The Dataset API gives access to the world largest weather database with more than 50 different datasets and hundreds of variables. Climate predictions and site comparisons based on typical and extreme years provide help in securing long term investments.
FTP & E-Mail
All our API products can be transmitted via FTP & E-Mail.
The form was sent successfully.
Thank you for getting in touch, our experts will contact you within a few business days.