More free offers
- Real-time satellite images and radar data with seamless minute-by-minute animation, globally available
- Stunning visualisations of various weather models, weather station data and wind animations
- Highly customisable weather maps with high-speed access thanks to latest technology and efficient data processing
- Display of various altitude levels for temperature, wind, cloud and pressure maps allows sophisticated flight planning
- Easy to integrate plug-and-play solution for your web application or flexible Tile API for custom solutions
meteoblue weather maps offer a wide range of globally available weather variables, data sources and height levels. Real-time satellite images, weather radar and cutting-edge animations provide perfect visualisations. Enrich your web application with an easy to integrate plugin within minutes.
We would be pleased to support you with a free API trial access upon request.
Carefully crafted map designs with just the right amount of detail ensure high usability and visual appeal for both, casual users and experts alike. The choice of colours, labels, contours and available maps is based on a deep understanding of cartography and the underlying weather data.
Map tiles and open standards guarantee high performance and great compatibility.
Easy to integrate plugin
After simply dropping in the plugin with a script tag, it adds controls to an existing Mapbox GL JS map for a map selection menu, time selection and a legend. Easily choose which maps should be available in the navigation. Customise the UI design to match the visual appearance of your website.
Flexible Tile API
Use the underlying low-level Tile API for fully customised solutions. It provides standard vector and raster tile formats, compatible with all common mapping libraries, like Mapbox GL JS, Leaflet, OpenLayers and others.
The API supports 80+ different weather variables, multiple weather models and different height levels, single time steps and aggregations, fully customizable contour steps (e.g. 2 °C or 4 °C temperature steps) and customizable map colours as well as multiple units of measurement.